Chapter 17. Snow mountain plants cute elephants, potatoes, cotton...

    The wild grass in the grassland was blown by the breeze. Jiang Zhaoci walked very carefully, for fear that a snake would emerge from the grass.

    She stopped and rubbed her eyes. There was a gray object not far away, lying in the place where she was going to pass, and didn't move.

    "Is that a baby elephant in front?"

    Jiang Zhaoci's voice was puzzled, struggling inwardly, and gradually tightened the hand holding the basket.

    If it is really an injured baby elephant and misses timely rescue, then she will not be able to pass the test in her heart.

    Looking left and right, there were no adult elephants, and in the end, she hesitated and walked to the front.

    The grey object was a young elephant lying on the grass with its eyes closed.

    Just when Jiang Zhaoci was about to probe its nose, the little elephant snorted and opened his eyes, looking at her dimly.

    Before she could react, the little elephant roared, and slapped her face from side to side with her palm-like ears, and tried to stand up quickly with her four feet together.

    The long nose fluttered, and just stood up, his left foot stumbled on his right, and he sat back on the ground.

    The baby elephant sat there, whimpering in grievance, tears rolled down from the corners of his eyes, and looked around with hazy eyes, as if he was looking for the figure of the mother elephant.

    Cubs without adulthood are always greedy for their mother elephants. They are naturally playful and playful. They are really pitiful and cute.

    Jiang Zhaoci did not go forward directly, but took out a banana from the basket, which she had prepared for herself, and dangled in front of the baby elephant.

    "Okay, okay, don't cry, eat a banana."

    Although she knew that the elephant in front of her couldn't understand human words at all, but when she saw it crying so sadly, like a child, she couldn't help but comfort her .

    The little elephant followed the prestige, the tears had not yet dried, and the tear stains hung on the gray and dry skin, staring at the banana, the saliva was dripping down.

    Turning his head around, he glanced at Jiang Zhaoci, then at the banana, but in the end he couldn't stand the temptation. His eyes glanced at her, but he moved very quickly. He rolled the banana with his nose, without even peeling the skin, he put it into his mouth and finished eating it.

    After eating, he covered his eyes with his ears, and his body was lying on the ground in front of him, as if he was not the one who had eaten just now.

    Suddenly, there were a few sharp screams in the distance, and the little elephant, who was lying faceless, responded immediately, stood up from the ground, and ran back without looking back.

    She laughed, a group of elephants appeared in front, the baby elephant ran to the side of an adult elephant, hooked the elephant's tusk with its trunk, and snuggled up beside its mother aggrieved.

    When the group of elephants dispersed, Jiang Zhaoci clenched the axe in her hand and continued to walk forward. At sunrise, the mist shrouding the snow-capped mountains gradually dissipated between the heaven and the earth, revealing the majestic mountains, which seemed to be plated by the sun. Layers of sparkling gold edge.