Chapter 36. Too many roles for the male protagonist of the cave visitor

    As early as today's 5th watch, Yang Qingzhi got up to watch the celestial phenomenon, saw the bright moon in the sky, no clouds around, and a smile on his cold and handsome face. It seemed that he could sail today.

    The rough-faced sailor just got up and was about to start the boat when he saw a person standing in the cabin, he adjusted his clothes and walked forward.

    A bold voice greeted Yang Qingzhi, "Yang Guanren, can't you fall asleep when you wake up so early?"

    Yang Qingzhi smiled lightly, "No, I just woke up early, take a look at the sky to see if we can sail today."

The boat master laughed and took out a nautical chart from his body , "Don't worry about officials, I have been a boatman for over twenty years. Watching the sun, the moon, and examining clouds is easy, but it's not that I'm talking big, I can see the mountains by looking at the turbidity of the water. The distance is far and near, and there are nautical charts, I promise to send you back to Quantan safely."

    He looked at the sky and the water in the distance, and gradually restrained his smile and frowned, "I have to leave early today, this weather No, I'm afraid there will be a storm in the next place."

  The  boat master had no time to say goodbye to Yang Qingzhi, so he hurried inside, but after a while, the boat slowly sailed out.

    Yang Qingzhi was stunned, but turned his head and laughed a little. His ability to observe the sky is no different from his master's face-to-face technique, both of which are half-baked.

    Shen Fu was still wearing a black robe as usual, and stroking slowly to the bow of the boat while feeling his beard, he coughed lightly, "The weather is not right, I'm afraid it won't be safe today." He patted Yang Qingzhi on the shoulder, "But this is a chance for you, we go out by boat at noon, and we don't go with them."

    "Sir, are you joking, Quantan is so close, why do you want to take a boat by yourself?" Yang Qingzhi was really puzzled, but he didn't get angry, just very Calmly asked Shen Fu's opinion.     "You just come with me, if you miss this opportunity, you will regret it" Shen Fu still didn't say the four words of loneliness, he just stroked his beard and looked inexplicable.

    He sighed in his heart, this child also had a hard life. He lost his mother when he was young.

    But these two days, seeing that his parents' palace has been dimmed, he knows that both of them are no longer alive, and they have to be busy with this matter later. If he doesn't go to the deserted island in the southwest to meet his fate at this time, then he will neverbhad chance to meet again..

    Yang Qingzhi looked at the rare serious face of his master, and stopped talking. He was indifferent. Even though he has traveled with ships to study in various countries over the years, he has learned a lot. He has seen the sky of Annan, stepped on the land of South Asia, and felt the customs of West Asia.

    But it didn't make him open-minded. He could feel that his heart was rotten and boring. There was really nothing worth lingering on in this world, and it didn't matter where he went.

    As the ship approached an island, the sky began to change, black clouds rolled over, waves began to rise on the sea, and schools of fish frequently jumped out of the water.

    When the boat stopped on the deserted island, pea-sized raindrops slapped on the boat, the trees beside the wind swayed, and the waves lifted one by one and followed by the other.

    "Sir, can you still leave at noon?" Yang Qingzhi looked at the storm outside the window, his voice was calm.

    Fu Shen leaned on the chair in the watertight compartment, closed his eyes, pinched his fingers, and vowed, "The rain will stop at noon."