CH. 57 - Don't Let Go

SORRY FOR NOT UPD THIS! This part was actually in the drafts bc I was upd other stories. TYSM FOR READING MY STORIES! (now i think m/n is the type to get mad easily KINDOF[keep reading])

ENJOY!

*•.¸ʃ♡ Not the same ♡ƪ¸.•*

_____________________________

"After that, the rest were easy"

"I just created a body by scraping together parts from lesser spirits who were about to disappear,"

"And then i poured Mitsuba;'s soul into it[chuckles]."

"Tadaah! Instant Mitsubaヾ(⌒▽⌒)/"

"But he's a totally different person

"But he's a totally different person. Which I guess makes sense. The Mitsuba you knew lived and died as a human. He no longer exists in this world" he stated with his usual grin. Kou gripped his staff 'Tch'. His hands were shaking. His hair covered his face.  "Why........why would you even do that? I'll never see my friend again and it's all because of you" he remarked. Tsukasa just acted like it wasn't a bad thing and played the innocent card placing his finger on his chin 'Thinking'.

He tilted his head sorta smiling "I guess I've always wanted to try making one. An artificial human["Tch"]But he's a ghost. So i guess that makes him an artificial ghost" he said sounding 'unsure'. 

"Believe me, I wasn't expecting him to turn out soo weak he couldn't survive in a living world. Oh well[holds Mitsu's head/bringing him in for a hug grining]He's still pretty cool, right?--" Kou priced the tips of his staff into the wall beside Tsukasa's face with lightning coming out of it, holding his shoulder. (OcO) That didn't scare Tsukasa though...but what will is...

M/n was mad..no..angry at this point. His mind was being driven by anger. Shut up...shut up...why couldn't he just stop yelling already?..."Just cut the crap. Dmn you. Mistura's not some toy for you to play with!" "Hmmm. Are you saying I never should've made this one then?" Mistuba stared at their tension and worried about what was being said. Should he have been made? What if I wasn't made...then nobody would notice me..ever..

Kou gasped and blinked only for Mitsuba and  Tsukasa to be gone from where they last stood.  "They're gone!" he said looking around. Until a crying..um..shout was heard from Mitsuba.  "AAAHHHhh!!"

"HELP ME!.. I'M GONNA FALL! (>~<)" Tsukasa was holding him as they both floated up in the middle of the room. (yk wut 3's boundary looks like _-_)

Hanako was surprised at what he heard and then gasped ever so slightly as he quickly looked over at M/n. Seeing he was getting mad he went over and placing his hands on M/n's shoulders. "M/n, its okay. We'll get through this" M/n's hair was covering his face and he didn't say anything so  Hanako placed his hands on M/n's cheeks making him look at him. Mitsuba was getting scareder by the minute as they got higher in the air. Hanako looked him in the eye"Its okay M/n. Calm down, I'm here" 

Now, M/n's eyes did sorta but not really change back to its original color. Hanako could tell he did calm down just a tad but not really..his eyes were still red. 

Tsukasa was looking at Kou but gazed over at his brother and his best friend. He could tell that M/n was upset as he saw M/n placing a hand on Hanako's hand. His grin turned into frown as he saw how close they were. Sure he was jealous of how M/n and his brother have a connection and all the other apparitions his best friend knows or anyone in the living world, but he doesn't like it...not at all.  He gets upset and jealous whenever anyone's around M/n or making him smile..laugh..or even just hangoinffg out with him. Just..someone else being around M/n is a no no. 

So he began floating back down and placing Mitsuba on the ground. He started walking towards the two. Kou got in the way and started yelling in his face but Tsukasa just walked past him, making Kou confused and not as angry anymore. He slightly spoke up "Hey..M/n. You're not mad are? Come on. I know you're mad but you can forgive me right? You know how i am with other apparitions. What i do.[reaches for M/n][pouts]You said you weren't get made at me. But don't be mad at me, ok-[Smack]" Tsukasa's eyes slowly widened. His hand got smacked away by M/n. 

"H-hey...M/n i didn't mean it" Now his feeling were hurt. Thats the first time M/n had pushed him away, ever. "Come on M/n...don't be like that[get closer again]" "How could you...?"M/n finally looked him in the eyes they were even redder. Tsukasa was shocked. "Tsukasa...?"

"Yes? What is it?" he answered, grabbing one of M/n's hands.  "How could you..[looks him in the eeye]do such a thing..?" And if Tsukasa's eyes couldn't widen more than it did idk wut to tell u..he was just shocked and hurt. His hand loosened on M/n. And M/n placed a hand on Tsukasa's chest, calmly looking at him but clearly still mad. "....I don't think...I can forgive you..Tsukasa"

He gasped hearing those words...never in a million years would he have thought..that his best friend...would be so mad to say he wouldn't forgive him...No he has to forgive him. They're friends...He cant not forgive him..he has to...he has to.. Hanako was surprised. That's the first time he shut Tsukasa's games and all of his childish acts down. "W-what...? I don't think I heard..what you said"

M/n removed his hand and took a step back. "This is..the punishment..i am giving you..Tsukasa"

Tsukasa's eyes went dull like they did when he slammed Kou's head into the wall. He got upset.. "You cant... do that" he told him as M/n started walking away. Tsukasa was begging him to forgive him. Thinking what would happen if M/n stopped talking to him. I guess he didn't learn his lesson the first time he did something like this when they were alive. M/n ignored him for...no..the first time was long enough(exaggeration)..well only bc M/n forgave him because he kept nagging him. 

ill have to work on the rest of this chap tomrrw but not today. It wouldn't let me publish it or edit it and all that. And i wanted to do a different ending to Vampire knight on whatever chap on on so yeah look forward to that TYSM FOR READING!!!! <333333