Bio

M/n-san is the spirit of a young boy who haunts the school's hallways and can be described as a yōkai or a yūrei. The features of his physical image differ across several sources, but he is commonly described as wearing a white hoodie with bandages on his collarbone, shoulder, cheeks, and around his neck. Along with mouths on his chest and the right top side of his head.

(artwork not mine)

Profile

What you look like 

What you look like 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Name: M/n l/n

Age: 14 (at death); 59+ (chronologically)

Birthday: B/m B/d, 1955 (♐️)

(you're a year older than them)

Height: (same as Kasa but an inch or two shorter) lol it goes Kasa, m/n, then Hana. [hana's the same height as you only an inch or two shorter]

Abilities: (same as both of them) But M/n has a 2 sided personality...maybe due to his past? It's when you get mad at something or someone. [shown down below]

Haku-Joudai: you have 3 actually; 1st one- white with a red dot

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Haku-Joudai: you have 3 actually; 1st one- white with a red dot. Red with a white dot. Black with a blue dot (NOT teal-Tsukasa's is teal yours is blue)

Levitation. As a ghost/apparition, m/n can float over the ground. Hanako can only float few meters off the ground. But m/n can go higher.

Sleep Induction

Memory Erasure

(more in the story)

Relative(s): R/n

Parent(s): M/n & D/n

Sibling(s): Unknown

Grandparent(s): Gp/n & Gm/n

Backstory: all I'm gonna say issss...You got bullied badly and your parents didn't care. They'd get drunk(and it was scary when they did), neglect, and physically abuse you. Every time you'd ¨get in their way¨ they'd abuse you. 

More on the back story just scroll up ^-^