Ch. 46 - Finding a way out (pt. 5)

(Pretend Kou is M/n in that picture above 🡹)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 19K!! I LOVE U MINI DUMPLINGS!!

𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 - 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 - 𝔽𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 

______________________________

"hε'š dεαd!" The Mokke exclaimed. "ψεαh, ωαψ dεαd" The other one said. 

"Now press on. . ." she said to them. 'I won't let his sacrifice be in vein' {"Sayonara baby"}Natsu's though(?)bubble said. "hε dïεd"a Mokke said holding flowers along with a couple of other Mokke. Yashiro walked off. 'Actually, something tells me he's gonna make a miraculous return(ᓀ ᓀ|||)' 

"What now though? I definitely don't want to open random doors like Natsuhiko. It's just as dangerous as M/n and Hanko said it was...I don't know where to start. If only I had some kind of clue to go on...[gasps/hears music]This song is familiar. I think I've heard it before" she said listening o it then standing up. "Must be from my world! Wheres it coming from?"

She then went to a door with a yellow diamond on it. As soon as she opened it a red monster yelled/screamed making her scream in scaredness(?: is that even a word).

 As soon as she opened it a red monster yelled/screamed making her scream in scaredness(?: is that even a word)

She shut the door quickly standing there for a minute. "Well, that's that. I really did think I'd heard that music before though(¯-¯٥)"

"Ѳѵёя нёяё!" "Cѳѳкїё$!" "Cѳѳкїё!" they said hopping to a door with another yellow diamond on it, going behind it. "What is it? You want me to go behind the door?" she asked.  "ɖօռȶ ʝʊֆȶ ֆȶǟռɖ ȶɦɛʀɛ" "$нё'$ пѳт ѵёяч fа$т ї$ $нё?" The Mokke said. Yashiro came around the door. "I recognize this door![Mokke"ЧЄЄАааа"]Its the classroom door from the old school!" "ᵂᵒᵒ! ᴺⁱᶜᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʰᵘᵐᵃⁿ. ᴺᵒʷ ᵒᵖᵉⁿ ⁱᵗ" one Mokke told her. She went to the door and opened it. "This one will take me home for sure" she said. Light shined brightly, blocking her view.

She opened her eye, looking in the classroom. The old classroom where Hanako and M/n used to be in. Where Mr. Tsuchigomori would patch up their bruises and scares. The window was opened, everything was left the same from the other memory Yashiro saw last time. 

[𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞..]

[Announcer] "Attention. The time is 5:30 PM. All students that are still on the premises, should gather their things and take care getting home. I repeat: The time is now 5:30 PM. All students who are still..." "Wow! Woohoo! I knew I heard that song before! The evening announcements never sounded so sweet!" She exclaimed jumping up and down..scaring two little boys. She heard a thud. "Huh?" she looked over and saw..M/n and Hanako..their pasts selves.