Ch. 19 - Number 5 (pt. 2)

Your personalities are like these two. Meet Rema and Noah. This art is from luto_gray000, credit to them (I put them bc Idk if its a her or him). Go check it out - ENJOY!

~~~~_______________________________________________________~~~~

"Did I hear my name?~ (⌒▽⌒)" Hana says.

"(-_-;)Be serious Hana.." M/n told him.

The big tall Shiro towering over, basically the butterflies were forming a big Yashiro. Then they all charged. Hana was floating upside down in front of Kou, m/n was standing beside him. Hana flipped over the right way going to slice the thing with its knife but m/n teleported and clawed it making the butterflies flew away and disappeared. He teleported back and this time was beside Yashiro.

"Aw, I was going to do that" (ー^cー)Hana said pouting crossing his arms.

M/n turned to his white side "it's nice to see you guys again"

"You saved us. Thanks m/n" Yashiro said.

M/n looked at her and smiled but it soon turned into a frown. He looked to see how close Kou and Yashiro were standing together. He looked at Kou and back at Yashiro and then in between them. They were both confused. Then he got in between the both of them, squishing their shoulder. 

Kou looked at m/n as he stared at him

Kou looked at m/n as he stared at him. They both stared at each other. "What's happening?(-'_'-)" Kou asked. "Nothing honybear~" m/n said smirking as he hugged Yashiro laying her head on his chest, holding her close. Hanako was of course jealous and looked away. Kou blushed and said "QUIT BEING AWKWARD!(▼□▼)"

"Hey! What do you think you're doing here?" A voice said walking up to them with his hand on his head. They all stopped what they were doing and looked at the person. It was the same tall guy that bumped into Yashiro.

"Oh, sorry sir, I don't know" Yashiro said as he picked up the book she had dropped.

"Oh great. You need to watch where your going look what you've done to my books" He said. Kou and Yashiro gasped and m/n let Yashiro go then walked halfway to him. "Hey, come on Tsuki that's not nice" Hana looked at the M/n confused as to how he also knew number five.

The same tall like creature was standing behind the guy...but this time it was an imitation of Kou. The imitation creature of Kou began to reach for the man but it was stopped by another arm that came from the man. The page in the book turned. Yashiro gasped again. 

It snatched the head right of holding it before slamming it to the ground. Butterflies scattered before disappearing. The man stood there not even moving while still holding the book defeating it.

"This..this is why I hate kids so much..you're sticky and you don't know when to shut up"M/n steps aside as he grows another arm and grabs Kou by the leg ["Hey!"]and Yashiro by the dress. Kou was making angry noises and Yashiro..she was just hanging there with a scared look with tears forming in her eyes not knowing what he was going to do. 

"Don't worry Shiro, he's not gonna do anything to u^^ so he won't hurt you" He said reassuring her. The man looked at m/n and said with a straight face of dISsAtiSFacTioN "And how do you know I won't harm them?" "Because...I know you(v)..I know you would never hurt children...onii-san" M/n said with a satisfied look smiling(v)looking straight in his eyes. "WHAT HE'S UR BROTHER??!∑(□' C '□)" All three said together but Hanako still wanted to know...how did you know him. (I smell jealousy o-o)The man sighed looking back at Yashiro.

[points at the book]"So I noticed the books turned red, Let me guess you couldn't help yourself and read the future right? Bad idea, bad.[butterfly flew by him he catches it by the wings and smirks opening his mouth eating it]"

"Put me down, please I have really bad taste!" Kou said.

He smirks.

"Now then, what shall I do with you?"

M/s face rn (-_-) 'Why can't he be serious rn'

Thats it for today tysm for reading! Bye mini dumplings! <3