Ch. 52 - Mockery

I HOPE U ENJOY!!!

╰☆☆ 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 - 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 - 𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 ☆☆╮

________________________

Yashiro groaned as she was in her shock/scared form(if ykyk). 'Hello, they call me their Ugly Little Daikon Friend. Or ULD' Yashiro started to whine and cover her head as everyone in the mirrors started chanting "Daikon...Daikon...Daikon" "What's up Daikon?" Mitsuba said with a smug look on his face. Everyone was holding Daikons in their hands. 'I'm a victim of daikon bullying'

"You ever seen a mirror like this before? It shows you everything you're afraid of. Cool, right?" Aoi said smiling innocently. Yashiro held her face with tears in her eyes. "But..why? I dont understand why I'm the one it's decided to pick on! It's not fair![turns around]You should be daikon-bullied too Mitsuba!" she said turning him toward the mirror. But...it didn't do anything. Aoi stood there with an expressionless look and her hand on her cheek before she removed it. 

She smiled one last time

She smiled one last time..and disappeared. 

Mitsuba seem surprised, which he was a little but yet..not at all. "So. Why isn't it saying mean things to you? You perfect, or what?" she asked him looking at the mirror. So did he. "For some reason, it's been completely quiet since I got here. It doesn't show anything for me. Maybe because I'm a ghost. Or it could be that I dont have any memories that haunt me" he stated with a sad tone. "What do you mean?" "Exactly what I said. I dont remember my life. Or my death, either. But..even if I could, I'd still be dead, so..." "That's really sad" . . ."I'm over it. You're the expert here. You should know how to get us out of this Daikon Hll"

"Oh! Well, since this is a boundary, then we, um...We just have to find its Yorishiro and then break it!" she explained. Aoi appeared back in the mirror smiling with her eyes closed. "You sure about that?" Yashiro looked over. "Uh! I didn't see you there" "It's a pretty long climb. You sure you can make it all the way up?" "All the way up what?"

Aoi's index finger moved side to side with every word "Right. Up. There" Yashiro looked up with a huh in confusion. ARE U KIDDING ME THAT HIGH UP?!! IT'S ON THE CEILING!!

"Wait, dont tell me that's...WHAT?! NO WAY! THAT'S THE Yorishiro?!"

[Rough Explanation: Remove the black sealing talisman to beat the Wonder! Bam!]

"I told you it wasn't gonna be easy, didnt i? Fortunately there are stairs to reach the top. However, if you want to use them, you'll have to pass through this mirror"she told her before placing her hand on her cheek acting cute. "And i dont think you'll be able to. It only admits cute people. Ugly Little Daikons like you dont qualify" Ouch..

"SHUT UP! Aoi would never say things like that to meeee!(0 O。)"

"Hey, Ugly-D" he said nonchalantly. "You're not funny! Alright Hanako, M/n, now would be a great time to show up!" she exclaimed. Mitsuba eyes opened a little wider when he heard those names. "Did she say Hanako and..M/n?" he questioned to himself.

[Bell toling] - (to sound with slow measured strokes - 1. a bell by pulling the rope - 2. to give signal or announcement of the clock tolled each hour.)

The bell started toling. The color of the boundary that was once a light blue was now a dark purple. Feathers appearing in the mirror, alng with purple fire. A grin plastered on Aoi's face. "Um...Okay?(・c・)Whats witht the darkness?" "Listen. What's that sound?"

Aoi then had a big mug lookon her face as she clased her hands together "You poor, Ugly Little Daikon. I guess by now you've realized whats happening"her eyes then began to glow in the darkness as her body faded. "Its just that the world doesnt need someone with such grossly thick ankles in it"she said inside the mirror...its like her voice started to change as something rose from the mirror like a pimple..rising slowly, as well as the other mirrors.

"I mean, try to think of the visual wellbeing of others"she told her and giggled before her form disembodied itself, turning into number 2. 

"You shall be destroyed. And i will be taking you're place"

 And i will be taking you're place"

Sorry it be taken me forever to update this or any book. I wont be updating tomrrw unless I have time. Have to gt school and.....take my ACT aspire........yea.........Any advice on going to school with STUDENTS w/ an s...meaning a lot more than just one...for someone with now bad anxiety for when I do...even the bus is too much now like cmon now....1 other person is gonna be with me in the room taking the test w/ me for 3 of them. Then the other 2 is by myself...*siiigghhhh* wish me luck..hope I do good on it.

I hope you enjoyed! By mini dumplings!

(:

(,,⌒‿⌒,,)