Ch. 35 - Memorable/Sad memories

★彡[A/N: S̷t̷i̷l̷l̷ ̷a̷t̷ ̷h̷o̷m̷e̷.̷.̷...̷4̷ ̷n̷o̷w̷.̷.̷..̷]彡★

Thank you SO much for 9.8K reads!! Please-

𓂀 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 - 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 - 𝔽𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𓂀

_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴

"MITSUBA!" Kou said as he ran over to M/n and M/n handed over a sleeping Mitsiba. "MITSUBA WAKE UP!" "He's fine..he just passed out" M/n said walking to Hanako putting his hand on his shoulder turning him around. Kou then looked over at the two boys and saw Hanko. "Oh my, so glad to see you. If Mitsuba would have got hurt, you could reverse the crap and turn him back to normal cant you? You know, like the with the Misaki stairs and Aoi and like when I had that doll arm?" 

Hanako looked at him with his eyes shaking(sad face). "What about you M/n?"He asked but m/n just shook his head. Hanako then looked down with no expression on his face. "It's pointless" "K: What...but why?" "Don't you know?... Because that's the way death works. Wondering the world of the living noticed as a spirit that isn't a continuation of life. when you die, that's it..there's nothing more..nothing new begins. No matter how much you regret or wish...if you couldn't do something in life ..you can't suddenly do it when you die..That's just how it works. No way to defy it..Try and you'll end up more than just getting a hole in your stomach..I thought that you might be able to sever his regrets and relieve him of his attachment to the living world but...it looks like it was gonna backfire. A lesson for you..Don't work so hard for the dead[raises his knife w/ both hands in front of him]Its wasted energy you see..we no longer have futures to fight for..."

Triangles of glass brake.

Mitsuba and Kou are sitting at desks. Kou was facing forward and Mitsuba was facing Kou's desk holding his camera.

 Kou was facing forward and Mitsuba was facing Kou's desk holding his camera

Kou stared at Mitsuba as he looked down smiling sadly. He sat down his camera before getting up from his seat. 

White light blocks the way.

Kou looks down with his eyes wide a little to see.........Mitsuba's camera...the strap was broken. He picked it up and hugged it, almost about to cry.

"It's okay Kou, he's still here.." M/n said trying to reassure him. Kou's eyes widened as he looked at m/n. "Really! Where is he?! Can I go and see him?!"

"No you can't see him he needs to recover right now.."M/n told him.

"Can you see him or something?" Kou asks while m/n shakes his head before pointing at it. "I can hear him" "Oh..okay, as long as he's okay" Kou says and M/n nods. (THAT'S RIGHT. . .BABY MITSU AINT DYING IN MY BOOKヾ('ヘ')ノ゙...at least not this one o-o)