Ch. 18 - Number 5 (pt. 1)

If you didn't see my recent post, I'm going to be making a new story, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid soon or next week since it's a new week. Staring M/N! since it's already a girl aka Miss Kibayashi. ANNND Mob Psycho 100!!!

~~~~_____________________________________~~~~

Apparition 6: 

¨The 4 Oclock Library¨

Yashiro and Kou went to wait in the Library until 4 pm. They are currently just looking at books to pass the time. Kou was looking at the opposite bookshelf of Yashiro, which was behind her.

"You're bored huh? (・_・;)" "Me? Never..besides you're my bro now, I'd do anything for you. [walks, looking at the books]Besides i may or may not be curious to read their books myself.""I had a feeling that may be it(⌒_⌒;)You're trying to find out their weakness so you can exorcise them arent you?""Well[looks away with his hand on his neck]{"Don't even. There's no such thing as a good apparition Kou"}"

 There's no such thing as a good apparition Kou"}"

"I've been doing some thinking...And I honestly can't say I know that much about those guys or that I have a real reason to exercise them...well besides the fact that one's a toilet germ and the others a flirt(¬_¬;)" Kou explained.

"Can ghosts even get germs? I've only seen them fight bad guys. There doesn't seem to be a reason to get rid of them[grab and holds his hand]We're on the same page(//◕‿◕//)I know we'll find this book together" she says with enthusiasm making Kou blush with an arrow going through his heart. ["cuteness overload noises from Kou"(Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→)]  {"Stunned"}

"Um..Are you okay?" Yashiro asked. Then a saw a butterfly pass by landing on a book.

 Then a saw a butterfly pass by landing on a book

"huh..look at that" she said then walked over to the book touching it. The bookcase turned into white smoke Yashiro covered/braced her eyes/self[POOF] "AHh" "Nene!" Kou said running to her also looking at the mysterious door.