Ch. 45 - Left alone (pt. 4: Saving Shiro)

Have to go to the living room in a few and lunch! prob be back at like 10 something pm.

𓂀 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 - 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 - 𝔽𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𓂀

_____________________________

"ɦօա ƈǟռ ɨ ɦɛʟք ʏօʊ?" it asked. Yashiro screamed as soon as it spoke. Natsu's eyes turned blank as he slowly turned to it and it did the same. [𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠]He shut the door so fast shaking. "Okay...Let's just pretend that didn't happen" "Yeah, let's" she responded. 

He gets his recovers quickly and opens another door with Yashiro holding her hand out in shock. [𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝟐] "Moving along! One more try!" "NO! HANG ON A SECOND!(|||ロ|||)/"[𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝]Yashiro yelled at him but it was too late. A flood of Mokkes fell on him like a wave. He screamed. 

[𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝟑]"Third time's a charm right?!" He said opening another door. There was a room filled with hot lava and ghosts coming up out of it. You could hear the hot lava bubble. Stairs that lead right into the lava. A Skelton was also there, sinking in the lava. "ɨʟʟ ɮɛ ɮǟƈӄ" it said.

[𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝟒]"THIS ONR CANT BE WORSE THAN THAT!(□▽□|||)"He said opening yet another door. "AAAAARRGHH!!" And fire comes blasting out of it hitting him. Yashiro and the Mokkes watched. 

He slowly but surely closes the door

He slowly but surely closes the door. Finally, thinking thinks over. "Okay. [looks at yashiro] Let's proceed with caution(ÒcÓ)✧"

"Woww..Great idea..(ᓀ ᓀ||||)" she said sarcastically. Like she wasn't trying to get him to stop opening the doors and warning him what happen the first and second time. They started exploring.

"Ugh, sorry about that. Something about being alone with a cute girl made me feel like I had to show off, you know" he told her, holding his hand behind his head.

"Suurre"

"Say. This one, this one looks cool" he said stopping and Yashiro stopped and looked at it. [𝐄𝐞𝐤!] A lizard apparition busted the door open(I think). Its tongue wrapped around Natsu almost pulling through the door, along with its babies. 

'How much precaution?(-   -)' 'This goofiness helps me take my mind off things

'How much precaution?(-   -)' 'This goofiness helps me take my mind off things. But something doesn't add up' she thought with a frown then walks over to him. "Hey uh.." "Hm?" "Why arent you upset right now? I mean Sakura betrayed you didn't she?"(You beTraYYYY mee!。゚(。ノωヽ。)゚。

"She left you all alone...doesn't that hurt your feelings?" she asked not looking at him as he looked down at her with his usual grin. "(-‿‿-)Hmm. .[smiles]Nah it's fine. For one thing, I wouldn't really say she betrayed me. I've already told you my theory that she treats me like this to display her affection[puts hand on another doornob]So basically, [blushes w/ confidence]this is just..a trial of love. That's all-" he explains but then the monkey apparition comes through the door and grabs him with his mouth. The monkey apparition starts dragging Natu through the door and Natsu has his hands to try and stop the monkey from dragging him in, screaming. "AAAAHHHHHHH!!!(□'△ '□||||)" Yashiro was in shock with her arm out again(|||ロ|||)/.

It accomplished to get him through the door but Natsu's hand was holding onto the door. "NENE! NENE LISTEN. . [holds up a thumbs up]good luck" he said before getting fully dragged with the door shutting behind him. 

I hope you enjoyed! Sorry its short..! Bye mini dumplings!