Ch. 56 - Save Him!

50K LES GOOOO! TYSM!

SRRY ITS NOT CH51 it's 56(aka 62.5!! TYSM FOR READING MY STORIES!)

ENJOY!

*•.¸ʃ♡ 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌 ♡ƪ¸.•*

_____________________________

The sounds of Mitsuba's whimpers filled the room. Tsukasa was holding Mitsuba with Mitsuba's back against him holding Number Three's heart up to his mouth as he held it open. Floating a few feet above the air. "That's pretty cool, isn't it? Bet you had no idea that apparitions have hearts, too" he said with a wide grin on his face. 

"I don't wanna do this anymore, so please take it away!" Mitsuba cried out. Tsukasa put his fingers in Mitsuba's mouth to help open his mouth more. "Open up an say 'Ahhh'~" then Yashiro grabbed his other arm. "CUT IT OUT! NOWWW" she yelled at him. Mitsuba had tears in his eyes, now laying on the floor with Tsukasa beside him. "Thank you...Daikon" 

Which..must have made Tsukasa mad inside but he didn't show it as he stared at Mitsuba. From the silence of Tsukasa Mitsuba yelped, a little scared he wasn't saying or doing anything. She said quietly with tears in her eye "Hey, he doesn't wanna do that, 'kay?" He then took the top of her head about to bash it into the ground, she yelped- 'IM GONNA CRASH!' Blackness came. Her body stopped falling to the ground. She opened her eyes "Huh?" "Oops" he says lifting her back up and holding her bridal style, staring at her. He had remembered something.. back when he, his brother, and M/n were alive. M/n would always tell him to be nice. Well trying to get him to do so anyway...it took some time. 

"I forgot I'm supposed to be more gentle with the girls than the boys" he sat her down and reached his bloody hand towards her face. "Sorry about that. There, There. Be a good girl and stop crying" and carefully patted her head as she whimpered, trying not to get blood on her. He then took his two bloody fingers and touched her forehead. She then fell asleep, falling backward. 

Now all there was, was silence..until a crack in a mirror began cracking. Crack. Crack. Crack. CRASH! Three people came crashing through the window. Hanako and Kou were screaming and sorta laughing. And M/n...he was just screaming. (Not that scared tho).

"Is this where we're supposed to be? Where do we go now?!" "Calm down.."M/n said looking around. "Yes, this is the place. Calm down, kid" he then saw Yashiro sitting against a wall. "Uh?! Yashiro![runs to her]" he listened for her breathing. She was indeed still breathing. He sighed in relief. "It looks like she's just sleeping" he said hugging her close. "Thank goodness" Kou added. But M/n wasn't looking for her(no offense). He was looking for someone else. He whispered "Mitsuba" and started walking towards him, seeing that he was scared and shaking. 

Kou looked over and saw him. The mirror was broken..and the only person you could see by it was....Mitsuba. "Hello?"he took a step. Mistuba gasped and looked to see who it was. He saw M/n first though. "Mitsuba...What happened to you?" Kou peaked his head over before standing to the side of M/n. "No way. Is that you? Mitsuba? But how?"

Mitsuba's breaths became unsteady as he looked at them. Kou took a step closer. "Last time I saw you, you disappeared.[tear in his eye]You're here! M/n said you were somewhere but I didn't think you were gonna be here! A-are you hurt anywhere?[grabs his arm]Whoa. What's up with your hands?" he questioned. Mitsuba looked at it scared. "Sorry.."  

Kou's question made Hanako look over 'Dont tell me...' seeing Three's skeleton on the ground. 'Is that Number Three?' M/n felt a *caugh*spidy scense*caugh* "GET BAC! RIGHT NOW!" Hanako yelled at them. "Huh?" Kou said looking back at him. M/n pushed back with air as something strikes down. Kou gripped his staff. "M/N!!"Hanako yelled. "Where did this come from? Whoa"