Ch. 48

Thank you for so many reads! Just wanted to let you know..I have to go in the living room tomorrow..Saturday & Sunday(cleaning on the weekend[s]) AND sorry it's short, I was distracted watching YT.

𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 - 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 - 𝔽𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 

________________________

[Arm wrestling

The arms raised their hands. "I'll take you all on!" Kou yelled. 

[Hanako & M/n]"Uhh.." 

Shiro - "Pause!.. He's gonna arm wrestle them?"

"I guess?" Hanako said. "Maybe he couldn't think of a more effective way to battle an arm..." M/n said as they watched. 

 One grabbed his hand ready to arm wrestle. "Well, aren't you brave. Hope you've got the strength to back it up! 'Cause I ain't messin' around with no finger pistols today; this is war!" He exclaimed.                                                     [BAM!][Twist]    (0ヮ0)

The arm literally twisted HIS arm. 

"Winner!" Hanako and M/n said while Kou groaned. Hanako held up the arm's wrist while the other hands cheered. 

Kou felt Defeated.                                         [Bell Rings]

"ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴘᴀᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ" Mokke A said. "ʟᴏsᴇʀ" Mokke B aslo said joining in. 

"Ugh. Whatever, stupid ugly spirit fingers"Kou stated. "If you're having fun, everyone's a winner!(・・)"

"Hey! Look!" Yashiro called out as they looked over at her then the hands..they were disappearing. One disappeared out of Hanako's hand.  "It just disappeared! Where that picture?" she continued, flipping through the book, trying to find something.  Nene gasped. "They're gone from here too! But why?" exclaimed.  

"Maybe they just wanted you to notice them?" Hanaako stated

{Exorcising Lesser Spirits} 

{Tell me, Hanako-kun}

TBC... (after I get back in the room...-_-)

I'M SO SORRY IT WAS SHORT!! >~<

♡♡But I hope you enjoyed! Bye mini dumplings!♡♡