Ch. 15 - Her Past: Final of Misaki Stairs

Okay sooo I don't wanna do the fighting part rn but if you want me to I'll do it later but for now-

-TimeSkip-

If you're wondering what happened to m/n...

¨Tch..WHY CANT I GET BACK IN?!¨ he yelled stepping on the 4th step repeatedly. But he stopped until he saw some Mokke just staring at him, wondering when he was gonna stop trying. He soon stopped and looked at them. He sighed, going over to the wall sliding down it. As he did the Mokke went over to him trying to cheer him up. 

¨ιтѕ σкαу м/η¨ One of them said.

¨уσυ ¢αη ρℓαу ωιтн υѕ¨ Another said climbing on him.

¨αη∂ єαт ¢αη∂у! ^^¨ Another one said happily.

¨Youre right.. I guess ill wait until they get back huh?... At least I have you guys..¨ He said petting them and giving them candy, also eating some as well. And they all cheered. And someone was watching him.

After beating Suteki...

¨Number two of the seven wonders, Misaki stairs, you have abandoned your duty[His knife stabs her in the chest]Im going to need you to return your number¨he says as she disappears. 

[snip. . .snip. . snip...]

¨Huh?..¨Yashiro says waking up laying on the ground.

{¨And that should do it. Okay, you can move now.¨} Misaki says getting off of his knee with young Suteki holding a mirror. 

{¨Why'd you cut my hair again? You did it before¨} Young Suteki says as Yashiro gets up.

{¨[chuckles and smiles]True, tell you what, next time you do it. I'll leave these with you.¨} He says handing her the scissors.

Wait are you going somewhere?¨}

Its a special day. We're taking a class photo.¨} he smiles telling her.

hm?¨} young Suteki says looking up at him.

'That's him?' Yashiro thought.

MR. MISAKIII!!¨} A group of little kids yelled.

Oh, there you are. Listen up, let's all form a line.¨} he said turning sideways to look at them with his arms crossed. 

Mr. Misaki, why are we taking it out here? Aren't we supposed to take the class photo at school?¨} One of the boy students asked.

{¨This place is haunted! I've seen a little girl out here before!¨} One of the girls said(It didn't really sound like she was scared but like a warning?)

{¨Me too! She's really scary!¨} One of the boy students said as he agreed.

{¨So have I¨} Another girl said sounding scared.

{¨This is a beautiful spot. Look around¨}Misaki said reassuring them.

{¨I don't want to¨} 

{¨Its scary¨}

{¨Because your a chicken¨} one of the boys said teasingly.

{¨Thats enough, everyone face front¨} he tells them.

OKAYYY!!¨} They all said gathering together, he chuckles as he wraps his arms around them. He smiled brightly and so did they. He stopped smiling and looked back {¨Huh¨} he then smiled again reaching for a fox statue.