Ch. 30 - A Sudden Encounter

Sorry I haven't updated, I just didn't feel like having to write the lines and the typing them on the phone. But making it up to you guys I'm making New years and the Christmas chapters long and I mean LOONNG... just for you guys. So be prepared for that ^^ ENJOY!
_____________________________________

"I'm not sure what kind of apparition you are, but we were in the middle of an important discussion" Hanako said pulling his knife out. "Now's not a good time" he said kind of frustrated then jumping in the air, slicing it into pieces.

It took M/n a second to think about what just happened. "[mumbles] 'and it's aura is..wait is that'.."Tsukasa" As he said the last part out loud his eyes widened a little. Hearing that, Hanako looked back saying quietly "what..." with his eyes big. Then he quickly looks back in front of him at the paper crane. Just to make sure it was actually Tsu, he waited for what the paper crane was gonna do next.

The paper crane, torn into pieces, finally landed on the ground. The three stared at it. As it slowly caught on fire, purple flames were burning it. The next two seasons a voice came from the paper crane.. Dark playful chuckles could be heard. Another two seconds went by and it started laughing more but the flames got taller and towered over them.

In the middle of the smoke/flames(?) was a koku-joudai. It spoke. "Foundd~ youu~" it sung. You could almost feel, as if it were.. smirking..

After hearing that voice Hanako's widened. "Eh!"

"Wow, that knife sure takes me back. [deeply sighs] You're using it to protect that girl?" It said, it didn't really sound like a question but more like it was.. judging(?). "The same one you used to kill me"

M/n's eyes widened as they shook from side to side. "Wait..wha-" he couldn't even finish his sentence. So many questions were running through his head. What did he mean the same knife he used to kill him.... his best friend didn't really die by Hana right..is that true.. he's lying, Hana would never kill his friend & brother right?...RIGHT?!
(Ok m/n chill..😦0-0..{Shut up an let me do my script -_-}Okay, ok geez...he really into his part tho....)

The koku-joudai started getting smaller back to it's original size revealing a boy..who looked exactly like Hanako.

"I-i...Eh-" Hanako tried to explain but saw someone very familiar.

"It's been a while, you haven't forgotten me have you? Hello Amane, M/n"

"Guys..who's that?" She asked.

?

Okay, guys...guys..iK it's VERY VERY short BUT it's actually more slower when writing it and then typing it on the phone when Im not on my computer..BUT I am gonna be trying to do a long(2 long) chapter(s) on New years AND Christmas so until then they're gonna be just a tad bit short bc I have to write and then type them.

❣️BUT I also hope you enjoyed! Be sure to Follow me ° Comment ° Share ° & Vote! Tysm for so many reads! I hope you have a wonderful day! Bye mini dumplings!❣️