Ch. 04 - Meeting you again (pt. 3)

First Pov

¨What, now the locker doors are gone?!¨ Yashiro said after her and Aoi ran to see what happened.

¨Who would do something like this?¨ A male student questions.

'Is all of it related?' Yashiro thought in her head nervously
worried.

Something was lurking nearby watching.

[something hits the watering can out of Aoi's hand]

¨eh?!¨yashiro says smiling, tilting her head.

[freaking out noises]¨EHh, I'm sorry nene I swear I didn't mean to something knocked my hand!!¨ 。・゚゚*Σ(>△<)*゚゚・。

¨Im not upset[scales start showing] I thought it was pretty funn- EH?!¨(||@△@,.) AAHHHhhh[WAit! Where are you going?!! - Aoi called out]hhhhhhhh!!!!!!

[Out of breath][Hanako's hakujoudai floating above her] ¨That could have been really bad. [looks at her hand]I can't imagine what anyone would say if they saw these. I was trying to get out so fast I didn't realize I ran into the old building. [Hanako's hakujoudai nudges Yashiro's head]¨Hey what're you doing!?¨[she looks behind her for a couple of seconds]. . .¨Uhh, I'm gonna go. But first I have to tone down these gross scales I need to find something to dry them with. Huh?¨[towel appears][sparkles around her]¨Its like you heard me! Thank you! I'm sorry to whoever dropped this I promise it's for a good cause.¨As she says the last part she looks over to see other things on the floor.

-Small Time Skip-

She looks between a door and a curtain(?) to see a tall purple figure. The purple figure looked at her with its one then circles it freaking her out. [scared noises from her] As she saw its eye move got scared and fell backward. The tall purple thing grew multiple arms and one grabbed her by her leg. ¨Dont hurt me, please!!¨She cried out. ¨ץ๏ย รคฬ ยร.¨ It said as it toward over her. {¨It's important that you never look directly at yousei¨} Then multiple eyes showed, looking at her and it was now a big glob-like creature that was towering over her. {¨Becasue in the instant you do,¨} All of the hands started coming at her at a fast speed, she screamed and covered herself for waiting for the impact and then...

¨Scatter them Hakijoudai!¨ Hanako commanded his orb(don't know what that move is)making it fly fast at the purple creature hitting it. Yashiro was still on the floor covering her head and now letting go of it as Hanako speaks. The monster cracked and was now falling in slow motion.

¨Between boys and apparitions I can't tell who you choose to embarrass yourself over more.¨ He says while walking over to her. Crouching down in front of her resting his elbow on his leg and placing his hand on his cheek. ¨What is the deal? Did you forget the fact that you can still die?.. Well?~¨ he said looking at her. 

Her eyes were teary, with some tears, also falling down her cheeks looking at him. . ¨Hanako i.....¨'I needed him to save me...again.' She thought as something pink hit her on the top of the head and fell to the floor. ¨Ow!¨ She said. They both look at what had hit her, it was now laying on the floor. ¨What are these?¨ ¨They're Mokke. But people here call them Yousei.¨ They were all lined in a row looking at both of them with puppy eyes.

¨  They were all lined in a row looking at both of them with puppy eyes

¨Theve always lived around humans. They're known for stealing things and pulling little pranks." He said after Yashiro started poking one of them. ¨Theyre nothing like that terrifying monster from earlier. They're so cute.¨[still poking one] ¨¢นt it ໐นt.¨ it softly whispered. ¨Theyre shapeshifters. When they feel threatened or are about to attack they'll cluster together the way you first saw them. Normally they aren't aggressive and don't attack humans.¨Hanako explained. ¨Wₑ ₙₑᵥₑᵣ wₐₙₜₑd ₜₒ ₖᵢₗₗ ₐₙyₒₙₑ ₑᵢₜₕₑᵣ..bᵤₜ ₒᵤᵣ ₛₜₒᵣy ᵢₛ dᵢffₑᵣₑₙₜ ₙₒw ᵢₜ cₕₐₙgₑ wᵢₜₕₒᵤₜ ₐₛₖᵢₙg ᵤₛ¨ the same one said. ¨ᵂᵉ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʷᵃʸ¨ Another little said. ¨What story?¨Yashiro asks.

¨The rumors ɧųɱąŋʂ share..¨ An unknown voice said, which sounded familiar to Hanako. So he looks over [also yashiro] to see who it was and sees.....his best friend..m/n. His eyes started to water. His smile turned into a frown with some tears. M/n was holding one of the Mokke giving it one of his pocky. One was on top of his head. And another was on his shoulder. 

¨Oh! You're are that boy apparition I met yesterday! The 8th wonder.¨ Yashiro said with a LITTle tint of blush.

¨ Yashiro said with a LITTle tint of blush

¨eighth wonder..? What do you mean...eighth..?¨ Hanako quietly asks but m/n heard.

¨Apparitions aren't able to go against the rumors that they are created about them. So even as humans exaggerate and alter the story, apparitions have no choice but to act accordingly. Those who don't align with their folklore will eventually vanish from the world entirely.¨ M/n said. Some were coming to him looking at him and he knew what they wanted, so he shared. ¨Like disappear..?¨ She asks as some of them eat out of a bag of candy.

.

.

.

Nuuuuu I don't wanna stop, but it's past time for me to get off so.......

♡♡ I Hope you enjoyed! Bye, my mini dumplings! ♡♡