Number 5 (pt. 5)

¨i guess it's my turn then(.o'c'o)¨ Kou said determinedly.

¨sure, knock yourself out(ᓀ ᓀ)¨ Tsuki said.

¨okay..i uh..i hate festival masks, they terrify me(||||・'c'・)¨ he told Tsuchi(Tsuki) demonstrating with his pointer fingers at the sides of his head.

i hate festival masks, they terrify me(||||・'c'・)¨ he told Tsuchi(Tsuki) demonstrating with his pointer fingers at the sides of his head

¨Next, That doesn't count¨

¨WHAT that was humiliating!(╬ ÒcÓ)[Tsuki¨Nice try kid¨]¨ Kou said but then fell to his knees like Yashiro in defeat.

¨so basically are embarrassment isn't embarrassing enough...(||||)¨ she asked.

M/n was rubbing Hanako's head while a couple of mokke on m/n and Hanako laying with some stretchy thing with them(gum maybe??o-o..i think), then Kou said ¨Tch..dangit you guys, you should have to tell him something too¨ 

¨Huh¨ they both said, stopping what they were doing to look at Kou.

'Oh my gosh I hope they share something' Shiro thought, turning to face them.

Hanako walked up to Tsuchi grinding with squinted eyes, putting his finger on his chin ¨oh my, you wanna hear secrets about me?~¨ ¨Or me?(・-・)¨ m/n questioned putting his finger on his chin. n¨No thanks. But I do appreciate the offer 'i know more than enough'¨ he said and thought.

Shiro hummed. Hanako faced them smiling and said ¨We tried but you heard him, he's not interested in my muddy past or m/n's past¨

Kou and Yashiro grabbed both Hanako and m/n. Yashiro was holding m/ns arm and Kou had his arm around Hanako's neck. ¨HE WANTED TO HEAR FROM ALL OF US(〃>_<;〃)¨

¨Yeah, no fair plunger pant and flirt boy¨Kou said squinting his eyes at them.

¨I see(-  -;)¨hanako said standing up properly turning around to face them.

¨I like its more about you two being uncomfortably nosey(-  -;)¨

¨Its yalls turn!¨ they demanded the both of them(yelled??ig)

hanako gasped a little and m/n kind of looked down then both said¨well..alright[M/n¨fine¨]but you only get one okay.¨ Tsuchi kindof seemed surprised they agreed but listened.

¨I..um..i love...¨

¨Say it¨ Yashiro told him

¨Say it¨ Yashiro told him. (yk That feeling when they don't just go ahead and say it)

¨so much..that's it 'and m/n...but I cant tell them that'¨ Hanako said blushing a little while everyone was speechless(like this). 

.     .    .   .   .(0  0) ¨ehhh¨M/n chuckled.

¨I cant believe I said it out loud(//> - <//)¨

'I'm glad they didn't realize I didn't go(-_-;)'m/n thought sweatdropping

Kou and Shiro pointed at Tsuki while Shiro said¨Look what you did, you traumatized them['I didn't even say anything]'¨M/n thought while Shiro talked with a face like Kanna's from MissKobayashi'sDragonMaid. ¨Happy now? You, jerk¨ Kou said while Hanako hid his face in his hand in embarrassment.

¨Are you two that stupid?¨ Tsuchi asked.

Kou smiled as they both turned to the other two¨Nothing is good enough them¨ 

¨Hanako, what's your favorite kind of donut?¨ Shiro asked.

¨Normal one¨

¨You mean plain¨

¨from where?¨ Kou asked.

¨Just homemade¨ he said smiling.

¨You know how to make donuts!¨ they both said smiling.

Yako jumped onto Tsuchi's shoulder. ¨How, facenating¨¨Tell me what your thinking¨ she said.

¨I was observing. I can't think of another time when I've ever seen them look like- Hey you brats, it over¨

♡♡Sorry, it's short still! I hope you enjoyed! Bye mini dumplings!!♡♡