Ch. 51 - The Plan

•'¯'•. 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 - 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 - 𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 .•'¯'•

SG-A (Schoolgirl A)

___________________

Three

The Hell of Mirrors

[SG-A]"Oh, my gosh, have you heard? Everyones talking about the Hell of Mirrors. It's the Third of the Eight Wonders. There's a different world on the other side of the other mirror, where another mirror will show you the truth inside the heart of anyone who wanders in. But here's the catch. If your heart is pure, brave, and kind, your experience will be quick, and you can go back to your own world. If it's not, if there's even the slightest bit of fear in your heart, the mirror will reflect it and suddenly you'll find yourself in some horrible hll. The worst part? You're surrounded by all of your worries and insecurities, except they take the form of demons and monsters" she explained. (well I'd be dead already and stuck for ages 😀)

[Girls' Bathroom]

Kou was pushing his face on the mirror, attempting to go through it, while hitting it with his staff. "Can you hear me Nene? I'm on my way to get you, just hold on!" "Stop! You're hitting it way too hard and I promise, you dont want to break that mirror!" Hanako told him before they fell to the ground. If you were wondering about M/n, he was stuck in his own thoughts. How could he save Yashiro? How were they gonna get in? Who took her? And who were they sent by that caused this to happen? So many things running through his head. But he eventually snapped out of it.

"A bathroom mirror is the third wonder?" he asked doubtfully. "Yeah, that's right" Hanako said fixing his hat. "Da-n. Actually, now that you mention it, I remember my brother telling me when I started going to school here that if I felt scared or did something bad to someone, that I shouldn't look in the mirrors" Kou explained. "He served you well. But he may have generalized a little too much. There's only one mirror apparition here. It's not all of them"

"Word "he said as he finally grabbed the book from the Mokke that was handing it to him. "Ƒιηαℓℓу" it said. 'So then, it has nothing to do with Mitsuba. I hope' "Nothing more I'd like to do than jump in and rescue her right away, but it wouldnt be a good idea. Number 3 attacks people by what they fear or dont want to see. And that means, its strength changes depending on who's in it" M/n explained. "Yeah..I worry that I could end up making it much stronger if I were to rush in blindly. [looks at Kou]So...Um, you know we've been talking right?" Hanako told him.

Kou jumped slightly closing the notebook. "Yeah, you just said you dont wanna go because your mind's so dirty you'd kill us all" Kou told him confidently. "Well, if you condense it, I guess so" "HANA(,,> <,,)" M/n yelled slightly hitting him. Okay, m/n u totally dont have..the same-ish mind as Hanako -.- "What? I can't help it! It just comes to mind"

"We've gotta get moving on whatever we decide to do" Kou said. "Agreed. What's Yashiro afraid of?" Hanako asked. {"I'm not a daikon"} " Her legs. That will determine how Number 3 responds to her" m/n stated. "For now we need to at least find out what's going on inside there" Hanako said in a serious tone. 

Sorry, it's so short(>c<)I'm literally falling asleep in between writing this ch.. It's only short bc of that. But I hope you enjoyed! Bye mini dumplings!