Ch. 06 - Now you know

Now I know I said I want gonna post tomorrow BUT my mom said I could get on my (school)computer so that's why I'm posting today. And if I don't post tomorrow it's bc my mom said no.

_______________________________________________________________________________

M/n Pov

After telling Yashiro to change the rumor about the Mokkes' I walked away. Amane was calling out to me but I ignored him and kept walking. Turning a corner I already knew he was come chasing after me. And he did. 

¨M/N!¨ He said chasing after me. I finally stopped. 

¨Its nice to see you again...Amane.¨ I said looking back at him smiling. He had tears in his eyes that were ready to fall.  

¨Aw

¨Aw. What's wrong?.. Don't cry.¨ I said walking up to him and tears started falling from his face. 

Hanako's pov

After I chased after m/n he finally stopped. He looked back at me and said that it was nice to see me again. Tears started whelming up in my eyes. The tears in my eyes started falling from my face as he came closer to me.¨Aw... What's wrong?.. Don't cry.¨ He said and starts walking toward me. They just wouldn't stop falling. ¨Why're you crying..?¨ he said as he was finally in front of me. He then takes his hands and cups my face, wiping my tears away with his thumbs. I didn't say anything. He sighed and pulled me in his embrace. My eyes widened and more tears were forced to come out. So I hugged him back tightly and just let them fall.

After some time passed, I broke the silence. ¨Yashiro said...that you were the 8th wonder......is that true..?¨ I asked him..but he didn't respond....¨Yeah..¨

¨S-so that means..y-you'ré¨ I mumbled but he heard me. ¨ḑ̴̞͛̒ẹ̿͋̒̕ā̤̓̍͘ḑ̴̞͛̒.....yea..¨ When he said dead it sounded like he was..annoyed?

¨eh...-?!¨

¨After I heard that Tsu has passed I felt sad. And then you...It got even worse...¨ He said looking down. (exactly like this)