Y'ALL!! I HAVE TO TELL YALL SOMETHING!

Okay, so I had this dream right. NO DONT LEAVE just listen real quick.

So I had this dream last night about tbhk and the chapter I was going to write next. The scene where it is now, where m/n waled around the corner and Hanako went chasing after him, well THAT scene(and bc I left a cliffhanger) so imma tell you how it went. And after I will write how the next part actually is/was supposed to go. I mean it's kind of how I was going to write the next part but not really.

lemme do a lil recap for yall if you didn't read the last part. But just a small one okay. Not too much of the last part.

________________________________________________________________________________

[How it went In my dream 🡳🡳]

Hanako started running after m/n leaving Yashiro.

¨Hanako are y-¨ Hanako started running after m/n leaving Yashiro. She try to ask if he was okay but he suddenly ran off.

¨M/N!¨ Hanako stopped and called out to him again and m/n finally came to a halt.

¨Its nice to see you again...Amane.¨

[okay so after this happened THIS is how it went (started)in my dream but instead of him saying'its nice to see you amane' m/n kept walking away and Hanako kept trying to ketchup to him then...he finally reach him.🡫🡫]

Reaching to grab his friend's shoulder to stop him from walking, something shot out of m/n's back......a spike..(well medium, as big as his back) Impaling Hanako.

(LIKE THAT!! That's literally how and what impaled Hanako

(LIKE THAT!! That's literally how and what impaled Hanako. AND THE SAME COLOR TOO. Btw that's wut came out of m/n's back and there was NO blood ofc. ANYWAYSss) 

Hanako just looked shocked. Not that it could or was going to kill him anyway. But shocked that something besides Yashiro being able to touch him bc like he's a ghost. [wait O-O ur a ghost too...DANGIT that ruined my whole dream. Just go with it bc I don't feel like erasing it] He didn't understand why m/n would do that. It's not like it hurt him or anything he didn't know why he would do it.

While whatever that was, was still impaling Hanako. And at this point, m/n's other side started to show. His eyes were slowly turning red. [Hanako and m/n's convo]

¨M-m/n-¨

¨Leave..¨

¨But-¨

¨ȶɦɨֆ ɨֆ ǟʟʟ ʏօʊʀ ʄǟʊʟȶ...!!¨

¨What..?¨

¨thēฯ ໓i໓ thiŞ t໐ ๓ē..¨

¨W-what do you mean..?.. Whos..they?¨

¨He tried to help...he tried to save me.....but¨

¨...But what..?¨

¨ɬƈɧ...[clenches his teeth] ɦɛ ȶօօӄ ʍɛ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ɦօֆքɨȶǟʟ...ȶօ ȶʀʏ ǟռ ֆǟʋɛ ʍɛ...ɮʊȶ ǟʄȶɛʀ ɦɛ ʟɛʄȶ ȶɦɛ ʀօօʍ........

[short moment of silence]

¨......m/n....w-what happened...?¨ Hanako almost couldn't say anything. It's like his throat was suddenly clogging up.

¨ȺӀӀ էհҽվ ໓i໓ ̷w̷a̷s̷ ̷ k҉Il҉l҉ ҉me.҉¨҉¨ M/n said full of hatred in his voice.

¨W-wha-¨ Hanakos eyes widened. (Like this, yk those anime characters that get scared and their eyes shake, pupils shrink, and eyes are tiny kind of.)

(now their conversation didn't really go like that

(now their conversation didn't really go like that...I mean it did, but some of it I forgot wut m/n said, well the bottom half at least.)

And now next I will tell you how it's really supposed to go. (how I was gonna write it yesterday.)

♡♡ But I Hope you enjoyed! Bye, my mini dumplings! ♡♡