[•]Empire Smp- Something Wrong[•]

Scott flew around his Empire, he finished another build and restocked all of his dyes for when someone needs to get dye.
Though, Scott was bored.
. . .
"Eh, Might go and see Jimmy, see if Joel and him have settled their differences."
So, Scott took a firework, with a push off the ground he was up in the sky and on his way to Tumble Town.

=

Scott skid across the ground, landing outside The Sheriff Office and looked around for The Sheriff but he didn't seem to be anywhere in sight.
"Hm. Maybe he's with Joel, fighting about the Toy Barn or- Oh wait, nevermind he's up by his present."
Scott jogged up to the hill to check up on Jimmy.

~

"Howdy, Partner!"
Jimmy turned around to see Scott running up to him,"Oh, howdy Scott, how are you?", "I'm doing fine, came to visit you after the whole thing that happened with Joel.", Jimmy groaned, adjusting his hat and his badge,"It's a work in progress to get Joel to cut it out but. . . I swear, this close to snapping.", Jimmy held up his two fingers, both barely touching one another and made Scott laugh.

~

Their conversation drifted between their Empires, others, The Warden Present and just talked about anything they could while they had the peace from Joel.
"Anyway, Scott you mentioned that you needed something from me-. . . Scott?"
Jimmy realised Scott had stopped following him, he turned around and realised Scott had stopped walking and wasn't talking anymore or moving.
"Scott??"
Jimmy walked closer, noticing Scott's eyes were. . . Different.
They were purple and the puplies seemed to be like a bunch of squiggles.
Jimmy frowned, he waved his hand in front of his eyes, but Scott made no reaction and he didn't look to be breathing or. . . It looked like it?
"Scott??"
Jimmy admitted to himself that he didn't know anything about magic, but he knew Shubble and Gem knew something about it so he pulled up his communicatior.

Jimmy: Hey, Gem and Shubble? Mind coming down to Tumble Town for a bit??

Shubble: Sure, I have time!

Gem: Is everything okay?

Lizzy: -_- What did Joel do this time?

Joel: Okay- This time I swear I didn't do anything!

Jimmy: I'll get to what he's done later on, guys. -_-
Jimmy: But no, something is wrong with Scott; He's not responding to me, his eyes are purple and I have no idea what to do.

Jimmy turned off his communicatior, probably leaving a let of members confused and scared but he turned to Scott who still seemed to be frozen and unresponsive.
"Scott???"
Jimmy shook him a little but still, he was not responding and Jimmy didn't want to hurt Scott.

=

"Scott!?"
Shubble, Gem and a few others managed to get down to Tumble Town and sure enough Jimmy was telling the truth as they saw Scott's eyes and Jimmy trying to shake him.
"What happened?!"
"I don't know, he and I were just talking and then he just stopped talking and moving!"
Shubble sprinted over, Jimmy stepped out of the way as Shubble inspected Scott's eyes,"Scott?!? Scott-?!?", Shubble began to shake him, trying to get Scott to snap out of it!
Ollie was still under the supervision of Fwhip, but as soon as he saw Scott's state he immediately knew what was going on.
"Oh no. . ."
Fwhip turned to him,"What? You have a clue of what is happening to him??", some eyes were on Ollie, but they noticed the silent shocked he looked to be in.
"SCOTT, PLEASE SNAP OUT OF IT YOU'RE SCARING US!!"
Shubble shook Scott harder, this was beginning to scare her and the others as Scott was not responding!
"!?"
Scott then blinked, his eyes returning to normal like nothing happened but immediately collapsed against Shubble with deep breaths.
"SCOTT!"
"Are you okay, what was that?!?"
"Is that normal?!?!?"
"Give him space to breath, he doesn't look well."
Shubble sat him on the ground, some members standing around Scott in worry seeing he came back into consciousness and that scared the living crap out of them all.
"Scott, are you okay?"
Jimmy crouched next to Scott, who looked around him and realised he was in Tumble Town and many members were around him, Scott and Shubble,"I. . . I dunno. . .", "What happened?", "I was just, talking to Jimmy and then. . . It felt like the whole world stopped and turned dark, I couldn't hear anyone but I could see you guys and you all. . . Had this purple thing covering your eyes and. . .", Scott covered his face, he shuddered as Shubble rubbed his back in hopes of calming him down.
"Scott, has that ever happened before?"
Scott took his hands away from his face, he almost made eye contact with Ollie who looked equally concerned about Scott,"I. . . I dunno. . .", the members looked at one another, was this a threat attack from someone? But who would target Scott of all people??
Sausage then helped Scott stand up,"Probably best you go and lie down for a while, man.", Scott nods, fixing his hat,"Yeah, you're right. . . I just, give me a second.", Scott rested his hand on Sausage's shoulder as he took deep breaths, Gem turned to Jimmy,"You should take him back to his Empire, just to be sure he's okay.", Jimmy nods, Ollie then handed Scott a water bottle,"Keep hydrated, it will help with the dizzy spell.", Scott took the bottle with a nod, Jimmy then lead Scott away from Tumble Town to take him back home.

=

"Grian, I haven't had an attack like that in so long sicnethe last Watcher/Listener Attack, so everything okay?"
Scott got in his room and immediately called Grian, there was silence on the other end but then a reply finally came.
"Things are a little crazy, Scott um, another server collided with ours and now we have two Admins down here so Watchers and Listeners are kind of on our backs."
Scott was shocked,"What?! I can come down and help out, I won't be long just-", "Wait, Scott before you do just listen to me; For your safety it's best you stay on Empires."
. . .
"I know, I know you want to help us but I would hate myself if something bad happened to you, like last time we faced a Watcher/Listener."
"I promise to send updates, but please stay out of this for your safety."
Scott was unsure, he couldn't sit here and just let Grian and others be in danger but. . .
"Okay. . ."
They both hung up, Scott sat down feeling exhausted, worried and scared as that attack hasn't happened to him in so long and it completely caught him off guard.
"Scott?"
Scott looked up, Jimmy came in with food and drinks,"Jimmy, hi. . . Sorry, uhm you should be going back to your Empire-", "No, no, no.", Jimmy put the tray down, sitting next to Scott,"I don't care about whatever Joel, is doing to my town because all I care about right now is that you're okay.", Scott was surprised, Jimmy took his hand,"I want to be sure you're okay, Scott. But. . . That honestly scared me, I'm worried about you and I want to be sure you're okay.", Scott smiled, resting his head on Jimmy's shoulder,"I just. . . It feels like that took a lot out of me. . . Like someone was sucking the energy out of me. . .", Jimmy still held Scott's hand, stoking his hand as Scotf dozed off.

=

Ollie came by the check on Scott, only fo find him and Jimmy asleep.
. . .
Which made Ollie smile, glad Scott was okay and with someone.
But that attack, it was all too familiar to Ollie and he hoped it didn't happen again.