Chapter 40. Move to a deserted island and buy a deserted island together?

Start from the beginning

    He made a look of being angry and stretched out his hand to let Zou Cheng come over. This idiot really thought Fu Shen was angry, and made a sad expression to Yang Qingzhi. , hurriedly helped him out.

    Yang Qingzhi felt that he should go to a doctor to see why his forehead kept jumping!

    The turning point of the matter came the next morning, when Yang Qingzhi had just fallen asleep, Zou Cheng slammed the door outside and shouted, "Lang Jun, Lang Jun, something is bad!"

    He frowned, got off the bed, dressed in Wearing a white coat, he opened the door and looked at Zoucheng with a worried expression.

    Zoucheng saw that his Langjun was disheveled and his hair was disheveled. Although it was not common, when he thought of something important, he quickly said, "Langjun, the second son was broken by the boat gang."

    When Yang Qingzhi heard it , he thought he hadn't woken up, "What, Qing'an's head was broken?"

    Zou Cheng nodded vigorously, Yang Qingzhi hurriedly went in to change his clothes, thinking in his heart that this place really can't stay any longer, who knows what kind of madness they will be after , to start with a child, but also for them to do it!

    On this side, a group of men in bunts looked at the wall with a big hole, and the little boy standing alone behind the wall, with scarlet blood running down his cheeks.

    The man in the lead was bewildered, he wanted to step forward but stopped, and then he kicked the short man who threw the stone just now.

    Pulling him behind the wall, he lowered his voice and scolded angrily: "Damn it! Ma Liu, if your tricks don't work, I'll gouge it out and throw a stone on other people's children. , if we spread shit on the face of our boat gang, what's the difference with that bastard Yang Buren!"

    He calmed down his breathing and kicked Ma Liu again, "Hurry up, take all your money to me."

     As he turned his eyes, the people he was staring at honestly took out their money, Ma Liu was the most shabby, and the three copper coins had to be hidden under the soles of the shoes, and the corners of the man's mouth twitched. .

    The pieces of silver and copper plates were piled together, but they were only ten taels of silver. The leading man took the money and took out a silver ingot from his pocket. After barely collecting twenty taels, he hurried to Yang Qing'an's side and put the money away at his feet.

    Wanting to wipe the blood on him, after seeing the dirty clothes on his body, he put down his arms, the little boy's head was broken and he didn't cry, just stared at him like this.

    "Boy, we're sorry for you, take this money and take a look, hey!" The man gave Yang Qing'an one last look, and ran out like a dog.

    You can hear his voice teaching others from a long distance.

    And Yang Qingan stared at the blood droplets on the ground, and he didn't have any other emotions from beginning to end, not like a normal child at all.

    After dealing with Yang Qing'an's affairs, Yang Qingzhi lay exhausted on the chair, called Zou Cheng over, and instructed him in a hoarse voice, "Call me the manager of Xing Qian Shen, avoid some people, prepare another boat, prepare  something, I'll go to the island."

    Thinking of what his master said that this game can only be solved by going to the island, and thinking of Yang Qing'an, who was bloodied and never cried, he finally made up his mind.

    The brokerage of Xing Qian Shen came quickly, and Yang Qingzhi entrusted most of the property of Yang Mansion to him.

    After sending Broker Shen away, Yang Qingzhi took Zoucheng on the boat to the deserted island.