Chapter 1. The whole family lives on a desert island and the family

In the splendid villa, there was a sound of urging after another.

    "Little Li, Aci, are you two okay?" Dad Jiang put his luggage beside the sofa, his face full of helplessness.

    Before his son came back from the army and his daughter graduated, the family of four decided to go to the island to play today. As a result, he and his son have packed up and waited for them downstairs for more than an hour.

    "Chu Chui Chui, you know Cui, who is like you, just stuff things into the suitcase as you like! I have to count it carefully."

    Walking down the stairs, a beautiful woman with a charming charm, just As she walked, she did not forget to mutter.

    Jiang Zhaobai glanced at his father sympathetically. He still didn't understand why his wife couldn't be urged and deserved to be scolded.

    Jiang's father is a rough man. He married Jiang's mother because of his good skills as a carpenter. In order to give her a good condition, he worked hard to improve himself and opened a furniture factory, so that Jiang's mother could do what she likes without going to work like cooking and crafting.

    Now that he was scolded by his wife, he didn't dare to say a word, and shut his mouth obediently. Jiang Zhaoci took the luggage down from the upstairs and saw the scene of her father bowing his head and being reprimanded. Pretend She was blind and didn't see it.

    The scenes that have to be staged every day, she has seen it.

    "Jiang Ping, go and drive the car over, Xiaobai, take something to the car," Jiang Ma instructed the two of them, looking at the big sun outside, took out the sun hat and put it on for herself, and then took the top and put it on her daughter who like a flower On the head of the jade.

    Such a beautiful face can't be tanned. As for the two stinky men, one is darker than the other, and the sun won't hurt them.

    Mother Jiang took Jiang Zhaoci's hand and walked out, silently complaining in her heart.

    After the whole family got in the car, they headed to the destination island this time. The island was not far from where they lived, and it took three hours to drive there.

    Jiang Zhaoci had insomnia last night. When she woke up so early in the morning, she was drowsy for a long time. She leaned on her mother's arms and fell asleep as soon as she closed her eyes.

    Seeing her daughter's fair and delicate face, Ma Jiang hugged her and closed her eyes for a while.

    When the entrance to the island, Jiang Zhaoci woke up and subconsciously felt if she was drooling. Jiang Zhaobai laughed when he saw her movement.

    Jiang Zhaoci rolled her eyes slightly, ignoring his ridicule.

    The island is in the center of the water. Jiang Zhaobai walked in front with a suitcase in one hand. Mother Jiang and Jiang Zhaoci walked in the middle, holding luggage bags and admiring the scenery of the island.

    On the beach, there were scattered tourists who came to play, and the awnings were connected together, and there were children laughing and playing there.

    A few people got on the sightseeing boat, put their luggage on their seats, walked to the railing of the boat, and admired the majesty of the sea. The boat slowly left the pier and drove away.

    Dad Jiang looked at the scenery that was slowly going away and sighed, "When I came out to see the scenery, the whole person felt different."

    Before, he was busy for money, running around for life, not to mention watching the scenery, it would be good to have free time to rest.