chapter 13

The four of them headed down to the Great Hall making it inside in time to see Fleur Delacour putting the slip of paper inside the Goblet and stepping away gracefully as all her friends cheered her on, hugging her

Emelie, Ron, Hermione, and Harry all stepped into the crowd, blending in with the rest of the Gryffindors. Ginny and Neville saluted them.

"Hello", Nevile said very numbly.

"Have the twins already put their names in, or attempt to put their names in?" Emelie asked and just as Ginny was about to respond, George answered, "Actually we were waiting for you to show up". Emelie laughed.

"You both better not get yourself in trouble today".

"You know that's not true, Emelie", Fred teased, winking at her. Emelie attention was then brought over to the Goblet of Fire where she heard a sudden commotion of voices.

A group of Hufflepuffs were coming in the hall pushing forward one of their friends whom Emelie realized a little too late was Cedric.

"C'mon Ced!", one of his friends said, urging him towards the Goblet of Fire. Cedric's front hairs were a bit wet, Emelie noticed, making him look more dashing than ever. He looked back at his friends again before finally giving in and tossing the slip of paper in the goblet. The blue flames enhanced as if they were about to consume the hall as one whole.
Cedric then looked around, only to have his eyes land on Emelie's which she realized hadn't looked away from him for even a second. He winked at her and Emelie felt her stomach flutter and her breathing go shallow for a moment. The moments, like all the other ones, passed by very quickly but that didn't make Emelie forget his beyond charming smile and floppy hair.

"Hey, the twins are about to put their names in".

Ron nudged Emelie, urging her to look over at where the twins were both getting ready to jump into the circle surrounding the Goblet of Fire.

They both took a quick shot of what must be aging potion only to then proceed inside the age line. Once they made it in, everyone around them cheered.

Both Fred and George then placed their slips of paper making the cup roar with a flash of blue flames. Accomplished, the twins jumped up and down getting uplifted by the ground. Abruptly though, the twins both got lifted into the air, flying all the way to the other side of the hall.

All the students laughed, Emelie doubling over with fits of giggles as she observed that Fred and George both had grown beards and had white tufts of hair like Dumbledore's but not nearly as long. This fact brought laughter even to the twins which Emelie had expected to get mad.

Snape then swept into the Great Hall, swishing his cloak about, giving Fred and George a sour look.

"This is the consequences that Dumbledore meant when saying no underage should submit their name", he spat going to take a seat at the staff table for lunch.

Emelie walked over to the twins so she could bring them over to the infirmary to make sure Madam Pomfrey took off the enchantment.

Emelie saw Viktor Krum go inside to place his name in the cup and once the three of them were outside Emelie said, "What you did was idiotical do you realize?".

"We know all right. And do we regret it, George?".

"Absolutely not, Fred". Emelie laughed again, moving about with the rest of her day while walking the twins to the infirmary.