I moved closer to him, wrapping my arms around his waist . Just the scent of him was so intoxicating and knew how to rile me up in all the right places.
" As you must already know, it didn't work out for me well."

" Hmm." He smiled , his eyes twinkling with merth.
" And why is that ?"

Lifting my heels of the floor , I stood on my tip toes just to for my face to be closer to his as I whispered . " You know why ."

He shook his head slowly, clearly enjoying the moment. " I want to hear you say it."

My cheeks were flushed by now , my insides filling up with wisps of butterflies . I rolled my eyes . " You were obsessed with me . That's why."

He raised an eyebrow with a smile playing on his lips , " Oh really ?"

" Yeah." I replied , biting my lower lip involuntarily.

His hands tightened around my waist. " And what about you ?"

I smirked, knowing how well wanted to know my response . " Well, right now I'm just as obsessed with you."

I could swear that I saw a glint in Logan's eye. He was definitely impressed with my response .

" That's good to know ," He said in a low voice , as he leaned forward, his lips aiming for mine slowly.

My whole being anticipated the feel of his plush lips on mine with glee. My body anticipated Logan in ways that I have no control of .
" You're not bothered by Jake anymore right ?" I whispered against his lips as I wrapped my hands around his neck. I was actually surprised at how cool he was being about Jake showing up unannounced.

" Not anymore ."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise before chuckling. That was definitely a first.

" Interesting. What changed ?"

" I have you , Emma Durson." His voice was low and gruff. The way he said it made my whole body tingle so much that I could physically feel the hairs on my skin standing. " You chose me."

I affirmed . " And you should always remember that."

" Don't worry, I have imprinted in my mind already. You're mine." He groaned against my lips.

" I'm yours." I replied, fully giving . My lips were practically begging for his lips to touch mine at this point.

" Ew gross !"

Logan and I jerked and snapped our heads to the side , only to see three pairs of eyes staring at us with different expressions on their faces.

" Emma and Daddy were about to kiss." Avery said pointing at us as we let of each other, feeling rather bashful.

" Great, this is all I'm going to see the whole time I'm here ." Jason said , shaking his head at us .

" It's cute or whatever but you don't go all smoochy face and forget that you have guests over." Alex added , referring to her sister and brother with her hands.

" Smoochey face ? We weren't about to smooch . We were just..." Logan glanced at me for help.

" Yeah we were just discussing what time of games we would play tonight. Tonight is game night after all ." I gladly helped him out . For some reason, the kids catching us almost having a hot make out session made my cheeks turn crimson with embarrassment.

" Yeah right." Alex smirked , confirming my assumption that they were all not buying what we were trying to sell to them .

" Okay, Pardon us , your majesty, it won't happen again." Logan replied sarcastically.