34: tattoos

Lorenzo

I wanted to get a new tattoo today so that's exactly what I did. I tried sneaking out of the house but Divya caught me "And we're do you think your going."

I looked at her to see some pancakes on a plate in her hand "Out to do some business meetings." She nodded looking suspicious.

I grabbed her by the waist and slowly kissed her. "I will be back I promise." She nodded and gave me one last kiss as she watched me dive out the drive way.

I walked into the tattoo shop, the bell dinged above me. Harry came out to look who had walked in, when he saw me a smile grew on his face "Lorenzo my man"

He came over to me and shook my hand "how are you man, got a woman yet" I smiled and he froze "wait wait wait back up you have a woman, the great Lorenzo has finally settled down"

I nodded my head "yeah man, I have her name is Divya." He smiled "that so good for you man now what can I help you with."

He took me to the back as I pulled down my shirt to expose my shoulder. I smiled when I realised Divya's lip marks were still there.

"I want those tattooed on my shoulder please" he looked at where I pointed "God damn you were serious." I nodded and he got to work.

(Time skip)

"There you go man, done" I went to pay him put he pushed my hand away and shook his head "nah it's on me"

I nodded and walked out of the shop and walked over to the bakery I saw just over the road.

I brought Divya some donuts and brought them home. "Hey love I'm home"

I smiled as she ran and jumped in my arms.
She smashed her lips on mine. I quickly put the donuts on the counter then walked upstairs,
Skipping two steps at a time.

I lower her onto the bed as she smiles at me. "I fucking love you Divya" she laughs and smiles again "I love you to Lorenzo so fucking much"

The end.

Thank you to everyone who has put in the time to read my book. Now it was my first book so it is shit.

I didn't know how to finish this book off so I kind of just stopped it there, the ending isn't the best but oh well.

I wanted to finish this one so I can focus on my new book that's coming out. This book will have an epilogue and some bonus chapters.

Again I am really appreciative of everyone reading this book. Thank you so much xx