6: Bingo

"Aria we are going to a party so get ready and I'll pick you up at 6:30pm" I told her over the phone while making sure I didn't miss anything in the file.

Drake hammon

41 year old male

Rapist, drug dealer, murderer, killed and abused his 6 year old daughter.

Description:
Buzz cut with a rat tail, one eye missing, dibble chin, blond bearded, hazel eye, last seen with a black jacket and jeans on.

God I hate people like this.

I normally kill rapists or abuses.

So that's what I am doing tonight.

My mama got raped by this guy so I am going to make him pay.

She tried to make it seem like nothing was wrong but I noticed.

Noticed her mood was not the same. Didn't want anyone touching her. If I hugged her she would tense. She cried at the topic of babies and sex. If she saw a belt she would freak.

I will make him cry 10 times as much as he made my mama cry.

He will go through 10 times as much pain as he caused my mama.

I looked over at the clock and the time read 2:35pm.

I walked to the kitchen and made a coffee.

I like coffee but not strong coffee.

After turning on the pan I cut up some tiger bread and drizzled oil over it then put it on the pan.

I waited for about 1 minute for each side to turn golden brown.

While it was cooking I cut up some avocado and tomato.

After pulling the bread out I put the tomato and avocado on top and topped it off with salt and pepper.

Yum

I will always love this dish.

"BITCH" someone yelled through out the house.

I see a figure charging right at me.

Not today bitch

I grab the figure by the leg trip them then bend their leg and sit on their back while pinning their head down.

I hear a grown and look to the ground just to see aria.

Oops

Once I got off her she finally speaks.

"You could of been a bit more nicer" she grumbles

"We'll when you charge at me and I can't see you properly then that's what happens" I raised my eyebrow at her.

She slowly dragged her ass onto the stool at the island counter.

I made her a Carmel frappé as well as I made myself one.

"Why are you here" I ask her.

She looked at me likes I'm dumb "well that was rude anyways I'm here because you love me and need me and to get ready for the party tonight. Anyways why are we going to this party I thought you hated them"

I nod "I do but I'm killing Drake hammon"

She just kept quiet then put a hand on my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

She ran up the stairs while yelling "Ok let's get ready for this party then"

I have always told her you don't give someone pity you always stay silent because actions speak louder then words.