31:His

Lorenzo

"What is it that you wanted me for Damien." I ask my brother. He called me in his room saying it was an emergency. It's been 8 weeks since Divya and I have started a trial on things and I want to ask her again soon.

"Someoneisafterdivyaandimprettysureitistherussins." He spoke very quickly than shut his eyes tightly.

"What the fuck just came out of your mouth." I raised my eyebrow at him. "That's what he said." A voice came from behind me.

I turn around to find Carlo standing in the corner of the room smiling sheepishly. I just flip him off before bringing my attention back to Damien.

He took a deep breath than said " Someone is after Divya and I'm pretty sure it's the Russians." I slowly turned around making sure I just heard what I think I heard. "What." The room went pin drop silence.

"I'm not going to repeat myself." Damien gave me a sympathetic smile. "Look I'm sorry brother that you now have to deal with this but I knew I had to tell you but it's been 8 weeks now so maybe ask her to be your girlfriend now. I'm sure she's had enough time right and plus it's better to know she's your girlfriend than the Russian kidnap her and you never get to ask the question." He said the last part cautiously.

I nodded "Yeah, I'll do that now. You find me more information like now do you understand me Damien." He quickly nodded his head than shooed me out.

I blew a breath out as I reached Divya's room. I knocked on her door only to hear a "come in if you have a small penis."

What the fuck, you know what I'm just not even going to ask.

I slammed the door open as I walked in to see Divya on her bed braiding her hair.

She looked up at me "I didn't know you had a small penis." I rolled my eyes at her. "I'm not even going to ask you so I'm taking you on a date be ready by 6 oh and dress classy." Before she could say anything I walked out.

Divya

As he walked out I just sat there staring at the door. I have been on a date with him before so why am I so nervous. I look at the time and see it's 4:30pm. My eyes widened then I ran to open my bed room door and yelled "YOU COULDN'T HAVE GIVEN ME MORE TIME ASSHOLE." I heard a faint chuckle than a hug thump.

My guess is Carlo laughed at Lorenzo than he got smacked on the back of the head my Damien.

I quickly ran into the bathroom and jumped in the shower. I shaved,washed myself, exfoliated, washed my hair and had a mini concert. You know just the basic shower things. By the time I got out it was already 5:00pm.

I freaked out even more than tripped over the towel and face planted into the floor. "Ow, I'm going to shoot you." I scolded the floor while rubbing my nose.

I have to many 'classy' outfits. Why did he have to choose classy.

Dress classy, Dress CLASSY. I'm going to kill him.

After I picked out my outfit I got dressed and added on jewellery, a gold necklace with gold hoop earrings.

By the time I have finished my hair I get a knock on my door

By the time I have finished my hair I get a knock on my door. I slowly opened the door. Lorenzo's mouth opened and closed like a gosh out of water as he scanned me up and down. "You uh- wow just wow." I giggled. "Thank you."

Giggled. Fucking giggled.

He took my hand and led me out side and helped me into his car. He ran around to the drives side after he closed my door. He placed his hand on my thigh as he started to back out the drive way, my cheeks heated up as he chuckled.

Damn you blush.

We drove for about 20 minutes until we got to the restaurant we're we had our first date. He got out his side to open my door. I opened my mouth to ask why he never lets me open my door but before I could get a word out he read my mind. "While your with me love you won't ever open your door again." He took my hand a lead me inside.

As we walk inside we pass a table of guys, one of them decide they want to get killed today "That dress is way to short." I smiled at him as I stopped

" Thanks the designer used your dick for inspiration."

Enzo chocked on air while I just walked past him that is until I realised I have no clue where we are going. Once Enzo had pulled himself together he took my hand and led me to the exact table we had put first ever date.

A waiter came to our table and poured our wine. I nodded my head in a silent thank you.

"So." Enzo was just staring at me until I spoke. "Did I tell you that you look really, really beautiful." I felt blush creep up my cheeks. I cleared my throat "yes yes you have."

We ordered our meals than made small talk while we ate. He wiped his hands on a napkin thank took my hand in his "Come on, I want to show you something." I stood up with his help and he lead us up to the roof top. We watched the stars for a while until he randomly blurts "Will you be my girlfriend." My head snapped towards him so fast I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash.

I finally think I am ready. Don't get me wrong I'm scared shitless about being in a relationship due to the past but if I don't take a step then I'll never know how to take another.

A big smile grew on my face "Yes, yes I will." He breathed out a big breath of relief than he licked me up and spun me around. "I was going to do it my was but wanted to give you a choice." I raised an eyebrow. "And what's your way."

"Suck it up your my girlfriend."

~~~
Yay there finally dating.

How do we all feel ??

What if I started a mafia lost princess family book would you all read it 🤨

Anyways thank you all for reading see you next chapter.