24: Aria

* 💥Mature themes ahead 💥*

Lorenzo

After I kissed Divya I pushed her away.
I'm not always to love. I'm a monster.

As I walked out of the gym bathroom I say charlotte standing there in a skimpy red outfit.
I walked over to her to her and kissed her as I backed her up into the wall.

She ripped my shirt off while I ripped her pants and top off. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath which made it easier. I grabbed her breasts while still kissing her. She grabbed my dick threw my pants then helped me step out of them. I flipped her over and entered her from behind.

Just then Divya came out of the bathroom, closed her eyes then went back in the bathroom. I couldn't help but feel this pang of guilt. I watch her as she walked out with her head held high.

When I finished I pushed her off me. "Get out of my sight." She nodded, got dressed then left.

I sighed then when into my room to take a shower and get some sleep. As soon as my head hit the pillow I welcomed darkness.

---

It had officially been two months now and I had not seen Divya once. The maid always told me she ate in her room. How can she manage avoiding me for two months. Even I can't avoid myself for that long.

The clock beside me said 5:24 in big red letters. I got myself dressed the walked up to my office only to find my best friend sitting in one of the chairs Opposite my desk.

"Ok what is bothering you or what did you do." I gave him a blank look in return.

"Nothing why." I asked while opening up my laptop. "Your moody and you seem pissed off."
I rolled my eyes and just continued with my work.

"Lorenzo I will drown you in a bucket of worms If you don't tell me." I shivered. One thing to know about me is I hate worms. Can't stand the slimy little things.

I sighed "it's Divya. I haven't seen her for the two months she's been here." He looked at me questioning "what did you do. I can tell just by the way you look at her you have feelings for her."

"I kissed her then fucked charlotte."

He reached over and slapped the back of my head. "You fucking idiot. Why would you do that. No wonder she's avoiding you because you kiss her the go and fuck someone else basically telling her she's worthless to you."

"I know, I know I stuffed up." He scoffed "Stuffed up, Stuffed up? More like fucked up big time."

"Lorenzo you better fix this. I know I have just seen her once big from the way you look at her I can tell you want her to be your forever. So fix it." I nodded.

He left my office while I sat here thinking about how I'm going to apologise to her.

I got up out of my chair while planning what I was going to do.

Divya

Here I am sitting in the bottom of the shower as the boiling water beats down on my back.
I am trying to figure out if I was the problem.

I really like Lorenzo but it seems he doesn't like me back and I have come to terms with that.

A few tears slip down my cheeks. I have been avoiding him because I know if I see him I will break and I need to be strong but that will all crumble once I see Lorenzo.

Don't even ask how iv managed to avoid him for two months. Let's just say I can hold grudges for a very long time.

My whole life I have spent putting up a wall to protect myself and Aria. Speaking of Aria I haven't seen her at all. I really hope she's okay.