12: manhandle me again see what happens.

Lorenzo's pov

"capo li abbiamo trovati" one of my guards came in my office.
(Boss we found them)

I looked up from my desk.

"bene cosa aspetti a preparare la macchina e le guardie. Adesso" My voice boomed across the office.
(well what are you waiting for get the car ready and the guards. Now)

He nodded and ran out.

I ran a hand over my face and sighed.

Finally we catch this puta. When I get my hands on him he's dead and I'll make sure of that.

I got my gun from my desk and opened the office doors.

I walked own the stairs because these no way I'm going in that elevator again.

Once of my guards opened the SUV door for me.

We drove for about an hour before we got to Divyas apartment?

I lent over to the driver "sei sicuro di avere l'indirizzo di right?"
(Are you sure you have the right address"

He looked back at me "si"

I nodded and lent back into my seat.

The door opened and I got out.

I knocked on the door and Divya answered.

She looked behind me then back at me and shut the door.

I heard movement inside before she opened the door again.

Divya pov

I heard a knock on my door.

Aria and I looked at each other before I opened the door.

There stood a fine looking Lorenzo with his hands stuffed in his pocket.

I looked behind him to see cars all with me in them dressed in black suits.

I shut the door on his face.

"Aria I think they found out it was us that took the shipment." I looked at Aria

"Shit" She ran upstairs to go and hid them in our secret safe that is in the wall.

Once I had heard a click indicating she was finished I opened the door.

Lorenzo's pov

"Hello Lorenzo, why are you here" I looked her up and down. She was gorgeous even for just wearing comfy clothes.

I pushed past her and into the house.

Her friend that she had over came down in a robe and her hair wrapped up in a towel.

She looked between Divya and I then said something to Divya in a language I couldn't understand.

"Simulavi i iustus got de imbrem sic solet suspicari rem. yeah Omnia ista tuta sunt et auferte."
(i pretened i just got out of the shower so he wont suspect a thing. yeah? All the stuff is safe and put away.)

Divya nodded then turned back to me.

"What do you want" she asked.

My men barged through the doors and searched the whole house.

One of my men came down with a file in his hands.

Divya went and spoke to her friend.

"quae est infernum. i videri te pt illud file away. cui omnia indicia sunt."
(what the hell. i thought you pt that file away. that has all the information in it.)