New book

Hello x

I have just started another mafia book. It's called Adria De' Bardi.

~~

~~

"Because if you let your guard down anyone can get in"

16 year old Adria 'Russo': surviving on her own with her 1 year old son. Battling her own demons as well as trying to hide it from everyone else. She's strong, sassy and most of all dangerous. She is the most powerful woman in the underworld yet no one knows who she is. She is a street racer and street fighter who hides her identity well.

The De' Bardi Family has been looking for their little flame ever since she was 2. She was kidnapped by the enemy. 9 Brothers and a father will be surprised when a not so little girl returns. What happens when the De'Bardi gets a phone call saying they have found their little princess. Will she be the same bubbly, happy little girl as she was before?

What happened when Adria meets a very certain handsome man that she just can't help but take interest in.

When Lust, love, lies, Betrayal, anger is thrown in the mix, will Adria be able to handle a new family, tell her past, open up to them or will it all go down the drain.

Read more to find out.

~~

As you can probably already tell it's an lost mafia princess book. If you choose to read it that would be very much appreciated.

Anyways I will try and update soon xx