•••

"Oh, Hana, Haechan." Renjun said when he opened the door.
"What? Did you say Hana?" Someone said from behind him as they all heard someone stomping faster.
"Hwayoung!" Hana said with a smile as they both hugged each other. "How are you?"

"I've been doing good. This was so unexpected though." She said. "Why the sudden visit?"
Hana then looked at Hyunwoo.
"He wanted to come play with Sky."

Hwayoung looked at Hyunwoo before kneeling to his level. "She's in her play room right now." She said with a smile. "Why don't you bring Daeun with you?"

He nodded his head before holding his little sisters hand to take her inside.
They all walked into the house that Renjun and Hwayoung was living in.

Renjun gave Haechan a bro hug with a handshake. "How you been man." Renjun asked him.
"Pretty well, nothing serious happening so I guess that's a plus."
"Yea, a pretty big one at that." Renjun said as he looked at Hwayoung.

"Seems like you guys are doing pretty well." Haechan said as they made their way to the living room.
"Yea, you guys too. It's nice to be able to live normally for once." Renjun said.
Haechan was gonna reply to that, but that was until he heard his daughters voice.
"Papa." Daeun slowly made her way down the stairs.

Haechan looked over to her before rushing to her side. "Careful, what if you fell." He said as he picked her up.
"Eun is big girl. Eun won't fall." She huffed. "But papa, I hunry."
"You're hungry..? We just had some food a while ago at the house though.."
"Eun is hunry."

Haechan looked at Hana but she was to emerged in her conversation with Hwayoung.
He then looked back at Daeun.
"Well then what does my little princess want to eat hm?" He asked her.
"Eun want papa noonle."
He tilted his head. "What?"
"Papa noonle. The yummy strings wif liquid."
He had to think about it before he actually understood her.
"Oh! Noodles? You want to eat ramyeon?"

Daeun nodded her head with a big smile on her face. "Papa noonle yummy."
He chuckled at the way she said noodles.
"Try saying ramyeon."
Daeun looked at him before looking away.
"Ra... ra.. rayon..." she was trying her hardest and it was just so cute.
"What is papa trying to make my angel say." Hana said as she walked up to the two.
"She's trying to say ramyeon."

Hana looked at Daeun's concentrated face before chuckling.
"Ramon..?"
Hana kissed her cheek for being so cute. "Where is big brother?"
"Woo go play wif sky."
"Is he upstairs?"
She nodded her head.
"Is he hungry too? Maybe I'll go ask him." She said before walking away, but haechans voice stopped her.

"Where was my kiss on the cheek." He said to her.
She turned around with a raised brow.
"You don't get one. You're not cute." She said with a shrug before going up the stairs.

That's when he heard renjun start laughing.
"Oh man," he wiped the tears falling from his eyes. "That was just to funny."
"If you don't stop laughing, I'll show you the consequences." Haechan warned him.

Renjun zipped his mouth with his finger and pretended to throw the key away.

•••

"Mom, I want ice cream." Hyunwoo said as they were driving back home.
"Ice cream..?" Hana said as she turned her head back to look at him as Haechan was driving.
"Ice ice?" Daeun said. "Eun want ice ice!"
"Are you guys sure? It's pretty late... you guys won't go to sleep until morning." Hana said.

Haechan glanced at Hana before looking back at the road with a smile when he saw her face.
"How about we get some little ones for them. Hm?" He said to her.
She looked at him with a sigh.
"You spoil them to much."
"Well what can I say? Gotta treat my kids like a noble." He said with a wink.
She shook her head at his playfulness.
"All I gotta say is that if they stay up, you're dealing with it." She said.