___

"3...2...1 BOTTOMS UP!"

The man from the group of young men in front of my counter took a shot as he lost.

They were here to celebrate the promotion of one of their friend. They were currently playing a game they called straight face.

Basically, there's two teams of four each. Both the teams have to send a member and they have to stare at eachother with a straight face. However fails to do so has to take a shot of vodka.

Childish. I know. But I've been laughing the entire time watching them play this game because of how drunk they are.

So far, every member who came forward to compete didn't last even 5 seconds into the game as they bursted out laughing within seconds as soon as they saw eachother's face. So everyone was more drunk than they were before the game started.

They booed at eachother, the losing team saying the winning team cheated while the winning team told them to suck it up.

I laughed at their drunk state and gave the winning team high fives. All of them were drunk out of their minds and were behaving like teenagers.

"You tell us. They did cheat right?" A member from the losing team slurred while leaned over the counter.

"Now the decision is upon the queen," he pushed his chest out with hands spread wide open and took a step back, "Thy decision, mine own queen, shall beest the final fucking statement." He said and bowed down dramatically, and I winced when his head hit the counter really hard.

I sucked in a breath through my teeth. The man straightened up and placed a hand on his nose, looked at me through watery eyes and gave a thumbs up. "Worry not our queen, thy slave is absolutely fine."

I chuckled and was about to turn around to get some ice for the poor man when my eyes met another pair which looked like they were undressing me.

My breath hitched in my throat at the intensity of his stare. A chill ran down my spine.

His face glowed with red and purple lights flickering over him, area that was away from the bar. Kayden was sitting on a sofa on the opposite side of the room with arms spread on the backrest of the couch. A variety of alcohol bottles on the table in front of him and girls on either side.

One was whispering something in his ear and rubbing his chest through the fabric of his shirt and the other's hand was on his crotch. My eyes met his again and found him still staring at me through his lustfilled ones.

I turned around to grab some ice and put them in a glass. After taking a deep breath, I turned around to offer the glass to the man with a smile who was seated on the bar stool with his hand still on his nose.

Then I gathered the courage to look at him again and my smile almost faltered. The girl who had her hand on his crotch has now turned into a vampire. She was practically eating his neck rather than kissing it.

But his eyes were still on me.

I parted my lips slightly to breathe better because man it's getting hot in here.

His stare is doing things to me. I don't think I can keep up with my promise for long.

Get it together Evelyn.

I want him. Want him to do everything he is thinking of right now to me.

God, Kayden. Fucking grab me and fuck me somewhere. I'm not a fan of being manhandled but I don't give a flying fuck right now.

Plus, it's been a while since I've had sex. So I guess that's the reason behind me kicking my self-respect out of the fucking window.

Come on Evelyn. Get what you want...without breaking your promise.