Chapter 5; Continuation

Start from the beginning

" Pete?! Of course he doesn't have one! What makes you think like that?"

" And If he ever had or has one, I'm the first one who will notice it" Arm added.

" Really?, But he said that they've been dating for months and he wants to marry that slu— I--I mean the girl"

" You can't be serious. Didn't your brother tell you he likes guys?"

He likes what?

" Brother Pete likes guys?!"

" Yeah….I think he didn't want to tell anyone that except for me"

What the heck? Are they just really friends? It doesn't make sense that Pete can't have feelings for this fucker. Especially that he always compliments him and leaves me his number.

It's a right decision to kill him at least

" What's your relationship with him?" I sounded like a jealous boyfriend but for him he might thinks I'm just being a protective brother because he's dumb.

" Chill man, We don't have any that kind of relationship"

" But you do like my brother, Don't you?" I chuckled unbelievably, turning my gaze on him.

" What makes you think like that?" He replied, crossing his arms, asking curiously.

" Well, he's more open than you instead of telling it to our family" I raised my eyebrows, locking our eyes together.

" Maybe he's not ready yet…..so please don't tell him that I told you that"

" And why would I obey your words?"

" It's a favor. for telling you that he doesn't have any lover"

He also has a point. If I tell mother and father about Pete being gay then he might hate me more. He might think that I made a decision without telling him, and also Its better if he's the one who should tell not me.

" Deal. I'll go first then. Thank you for your time" I got up preparing to leave.

" Oh wait, Don't get your hopes up to P'Pete, I'm sure he won't like guys like you" I added, mocking his looks.

" Oh, sure he is," He replied suspiciously.

I do think he's the one whom I should kill first

Let's see if you can ever smile at me like that once I drag you underneath

I left at the boring café, opening the door in front of me. I walk towards my Vehicle, opening its doors before driving, on my way home.

I wonder what kind of punishment I will give to Pete today.

" Bingo" I clicked my tongue, smirking.

~•~

Vegas who's now in the front gate was excited to see his Brother Pete. He played with the keys that's on his hands before going upstairs Immediately.

He felt uneasy thinking something bad had happened but he then felt relieved seeing his brother sleeping peacefully on its own bed.

" I'm back, Pete" Vegas' voice was calm and soft, calling Pete's name.

He kissed its forehead not wanting to wake up his brother but then suddenly a hard object hit Vegas' head that made him stumble a little.

His head was bleeding with blood continuously because of the heavy object that hits him, Vegas realize it's his own brother, the one who smash him with the handcuffs that it's holding.

" Why P'Pete? Why are you doing this?" Vegas asks who's now suddenly becoming dizzy because of the blood that keeps dripping into his head.

" You really ask that to me? Then how about you? How dare you do this to me?!" Pete yelled at his brother who's now suffering on the cold floor holding its bleeding head.

Vegas still manages to stand up, despite the dizziness that he's feeling.

" Didn't I make it clear Yesterday?" Vegas chuckled, walking towards his brother directly.

" You're Mine Pete!  All parts of your body and flesh belongs to me" The younger brother held his brother's chin tightly wanting him to understand.

Pete tried to shrug Vegas' hands but Vegas immediately held his, which made him even more harder to escape.

" I don't belong to anyone! I am me and I have my own life. You can't just tell me what to do?! I'm your brother and you should obey me!"

Vegas laugh at Pete's face that even made his brother confused.

" What's funny?" Pete asked seriously.

" You're so Cute Pete. That's why I want to devour and make you mine so badly " Vegas rubs his nose onto his brother's face that made Pete disgusted.

" But unfortunately, you're not so quick to notice" Vegas said, locking the handcuffs again on Pete's both hands that made Pete even more angrier.

" Vegas let me go! Mother and father will see this!" Pete warned his younger brother but Vegas didn't seemed to bother.

" They will come back tomorrow, So we will have our time Pete" He smiled maniacally torring  off his brother's boxer.

" Let's have fun today"

" Vegas please don't do this" Pete begged to his younger brother and tears start again to form onto it eyes.

" Shhh, I won't hurt you unless you try to behave"

Pete closed his eyes defeatedly and once again realizing he fall into his younger brother's act.

You're so Dumb Pete. Pete thought feeling all the touches and marks that his brother giving.

A/N: Unpopular opinion but Vegas is such an asshole for me🙄 I wonder why his character is like this(*・~・*)

Anyways! Thank you for reading!! 🙆💙o((*^▽^*))o