17- Big questions

"Hey." Zack walked up behind Nova, who was at the sink and wrapped his arms around her waist. "You don't have to do those. That's why I have a dishwasher."

"I know but I wanted to, I was bored." She dabbed some bubbles on his nose which made him gasp.

"You did not just do that."

"Oh but I did." She giggled, "And I'll do it again." She threatened as she grabbed a scoop of bubbles into her hand.

"You think so huh?" He smirked as he did the same then smeared it into her hair.

"How rude! Ya jerk!" She gasped playfully then did the same to him.

He then began tickling her, "Payback is a bitch huh." He laughed.

"Zachary! Stop!" She laughed as she squirmed trying to get away from him.

Once he was done with the tickling he wrapped his arms around her waist, picked her up and sat her down on the counter.

"I have to talk to you about something. It's something really serious." He says, lightly patting her thighs.

"Oh?" She asked as she ran her thumb over his snakebite piercings.

"I don't know how to say this." He hesitated pulling his face away from hers.

"What is it?" She squinted her eyes at him, concerned.

"Well uh, I, the band, has a tour coming up and I want you to come with us."

She let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding, "That's it? My God Zack." She smacked his shoulder which caused him to chuckle, "I thought it was more serious than that! Don't scare me like that!"

"I'm sorry I couldn't resist." He laughed then got serious again, "So will you?"

"I'd love to." She then took a deep breath, "But I can't."

"Why can't you?"

"Because who would take care of my apartment while I'm gone."

"Well I have a perfect solution to that." He kissed her collarbone, "Move in with me, this way you don't have an apartment to worry about."

"Are you serious?" She grabbed the back of his head and made him look at her which he hissed lightly so she let go.

"I am babe, I mean it's not like this is a new relationship. We love each other. I mean hell you're pretty much here all the time anyways so why not make it official and live together."

She slowly smiled cupping the base of his neck, "I'd love that."

"You will?" He grinned to which she nodded.

"Yes baby, I will."

He instantly started kissing her. Smiling into the kiss she entangled her fingers into his hair. As soon as their tongues for dominance with each other she slowly pulled away.

"Babe, we have to stop. I need to go."

"Go where?" He mumbled into her neck as he started kissing it.

"I have an hair appointment."

"Reschedule."

"I can't do that. What am I going to say? I'm sorry I have to reschedule because my boyfriend wants to get laid?"

He playfully nipped her neck, "Exactly."

She threw her head back, giggled then patted his shoulders, "No can do, that would be awkward. Especially because it's with Gena."

He then looked at her, "You scheduled an appointment with her?"

"Well yeah, I've seen how good she's done you boys hair so I figured why not." She shrugged as she rubbed her fingers through his hair, "Why, is that a problem?"

He quickly shook his head, "Of course not. Just usually she's busy so I was surprised she got you in this quick."

"I mean it would have been a wait but there was a cancelation so she wrote me in."

"Ah, so any idea what hairstyle you want yet?" He had helped her off the counter.

She shook her head, "No, just know I need something different." She ran her fingers down her dirty blonde locks that went halfway down her back.

"No matter what you do decide on, you'll still look beautiful because Gena is amazingly good at hair so it won't look fucked up."

"Awe thanks." She kisses the tip of his nose. "You want to come with?"

"Sure and then we'll go to the spa and also get our nails done." He joked, trying to do his best girly voice but failed.

"Sounds like a fantastic idea." She giggled clapping her hands together.

"I was kidding. But no I don't want to go."

"No shit Sherlock." She smirks as she pokes his nose.

~~~~

Once she was done with Gena she went back to Zack's and realized he wasn't home so she went back to her apartment since she hadn't been there in a few days.

"She's not home, she's been with her boyfriend." Laura said from her doorway.

"She is now." Nova grinned after turning around.

Laura's eyes went wide, "Nova? Oh my God your hair, it's amazing. I didn't recognize you I'm sorry."

Her hair was now a darker shade with blue shade for the underneath then fell right past her shoulders.

"It's okay, come in. We have to catch up."

She locked up her apartment and joined Nova.

"So how are you and Jason? Still going together?"

"Yes." She gushed, "He's amazing, and he wants me to join him with the band on tour. Said all the guys are taking their girls, so I assume you're going too?"

"I am." She nods, "Zack asked me this morning, along with something else." She bit her bottom lip.

"Oh? What did he ask? Wait did he already ask you to marry him?!"

"Goodness no! I'm not ready for that yet." She quickly shook her head, "He wants me to move in with him."

"Seriously?! What did you say?"

Nova hid her face, "I told him I would."

"Eeks!" Laura squeeled, "That's awesome!"

"It's not too soon is it?" She looks at her friend.

"No, girl you two are head over heels for each other. And by what I heard it happened way back in school and never vanished."