2- Old Flame

They hung out for an hour or so then decided to head to another place, which was bigger.

Into the second round of drinks the song, Heaven by Bryan Adams started playing. Zacky licked his lips as he smiled at Nova, he then stood up and grabbed her hand.

"Dance with me."

"What?" Nova shook her head, "Oh no, not happening."

"Yes." He smirked as he pulled her up from her seat.

"Fine." She groaned as he dragged her to the dance floor.

"You still look good you know." He says as he places his hands on her lower back.

"Honestly, you do too." She couldn't help but smile as she wrapped her arms loosely around his neck as they swayed to the music.

"So why didn't you want any visitors?"

She sighed, "Because I didn't want anyone to see me like that. I felt like I was going crazy and I needed to focus on myself and myself alone. I didn't mean to actually kill him, I just wanted him to feel the pain he put me through all those years and my anger just took over and I lost control." She shook her head trying to shake the tears from threatening to fall.

He seen her eyes getting red, "Shit, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked. I didn't mean to upset you."

She looked down then back up at him as she smirked some, "No, it's okay." She rubs her hand down the back of his head, "You were only curious and it's normal to be curious about it. Especially since I blew you off like I did, not really saying bye, just leaving you a note. I made everyone believe I was fine when I wasn't. I shouldn't have left without a goodbye because you guys were the closest to family that I had left."

"I'm just happy that you're here now, and that you're better. Mentally and physically."

"Me too, that place helped so much. I'm glad I was able to get help before it was too late."

Once the song ended they started to walk off stage but he grabbed her and pulled her back. As soon as she was facing him, he grabbed her face and crashed his lips on hers. She smiled as she kissed him back.

"Woah what was that for?" She continued to smile as they kept their face close to each other.

"I've been wanting to do that all night. Truth is, I've been wanting to do that since I last saw you years ago. And I miss holding you in my arms."

She blushed, "I've missed you too Zack, you have no idea."

"I'm sure I do." He smirked and pecked her lips again.

They walked back to the table and Laura walked over to Nova.

"I knew this was a great idea to come out tonight." Laura beamed.

"And why do you say that." Nova giggled.

"Well... because me and their friend, Jason Berry, are really hitting it off. Man he's so gorgeous. And you, you've run into a past love and by what I seen you two have been catching up good." Laura winked.

A little while later Nova was feeling good and dragged Zack out onto the dance floor since everyone else was out there. But as soon as they got out there Laura walked over.

"Hey, can you get home safe, me and Jason are going back to his place." She winked.

Nova giggled shaking her head, "Seriously? Abandoning me?"

"I can make sure you get home safely." Zack told her.

"See, so you're not alone. Come on it's been so long since I've... nevermind."

Nova giggled, "Go, go! Have fun and be safe!"

"Of course mom." Laura joked.

"She's in good hands." Zack said as they continued to dance.

"She better be. She's my first 1st real friend I've made in so long." Laura then walked away.

Nova then began dancing closer to him, grinding up on him. As soon as she turned her back to him, he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

"How about we get out of here." He rubs his hands on her stomach.

"Hmm I like that idea."

As soon as they got into her apartment she began kissing him as she pulled him towards her bedroom. She pulled away, took his shirt off and began groping him through his pants.

"Shit." He groaned as she kissed on his neck.

Biting his bottom lip, he slid his hand under her shirt then rubbed up her body, pushing her shirt with his hands. As soon as they were both naked he laid her down, resting himself between her legs and slid into her, making her suck in a breath quickly.

"You okay?" He asked as he rubbed her hair out of her face.

She smiled nodding, "Totally."

She then pulled his face to hers and kissed him as he thrusted into her more.

"Shit." She breathed out, pushing her head back into the pillow more.

He took the opportunity to lean on one elbow, kissing the side of her neck and rubbed his hand up and down her thigh since she wrapped her leg around his waist.

"Fuck Nova." He grumbled into her neck and picked up the speed of his hips.

"Oh yes Zack." She rubs her hands up and down his back.

As soon as they both hit their high points he laid beside her and wrapped his arm around her waist as they breathed heavily.

She smiled at him, placing her hand on his cheek then kissed him.

"Damn that was amazing." She grinned.

"Yes it was." He smiles back, as she sat up, "Where you going?"

"No where." She giggled and started grabbing something out of her nightstand, "Just grabbing something." She smirked, "Want to help smoke this?" She showed him the joint in her hand.

He raised his eyebrow as he sat up, "Is that what I think it is?"

"Well it's not a cigarette, it's something better tasting." She grinned and lit it up.

"It's been quite a while since I've smoked one." He took it from her when she handed it to and took a hit, "Oh damn." He blew the smoke out.

"At first I smoked this to help me relax but now I smoke just to smoke."

After they smoked the joint they were sitting there and he smirked, "I'm kinda hungry."

It made her laugh, "You're so high, but I don't have any snacks. I need to go grocery shopping."

"That's okay, maybe I'll just eat you." He then playfully grazed his teeth on her shoulder.

"Mm really?"

"Mhm." He hums as he kisses down her body then moved down between her legs and starts going to town between her legs.

"Oh fuck." She lays her head back as she runs her hands through his hair.