30- Making up

As he was tickling her, she took the opportunity to undo his pants while he was distracted. Biting her lip she slid her hand down his pants.

"What are you doing?" He gasped when he felt her hand then grumbled a moan when she started stroking him. "Babe."

"Hm?" She smirked moving her hand faster.

"Shit." He breathed out placing his forehead on her shoulder a second before he started kissing her neck.

Moving her hand from him he took both of their shirts off, kissed all over her chest as he unclasped her bra then nibbling on her breasts before kissing down her body. As soon as he got to her hips he jerked her pants off.

"Zack." She gasped, flinching when he grazed his teeth over the inner of her right thigh.

He smirked and did it to the other thigh then roughly pulled her panties off. Biting her lips together she moaned as he ran his tongue between her folds.

"Baby! Fuck!" She arched her back, grabbing his hair as he went to town between her legs with his mouth.

"Zacky!" She screamed out of pleasure as she hit her orgasm, trying her hardest not to squeeze her thighs together as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"You okay?" He chuckled after he kissed back up her body.

"Perfect." She grinned, grabbing the back of his neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

He groaned into the kissing as she ran her fingertips down his body then when she got to his waist she pushed his pants and underwear off to which he instantly kicked them off.

He started to pushed into her but she quickly stopped him.

"Nuh uh, not yet." She licked her lips, making him laying back.

"But-"

"No buts, unless it's you smacking mine." She winked which caused him to smirk.

She then slid his head into her mouth, sucking it lightly.

"Nova." He moaned when she started bobbing her head on him.

His breathing got heavier as he moved his hips some as she sucked and fondled him.

"Baby, I'm close, fuck." He groaned a few minutes later.

She moaned on him as she felt his load hit the back of her throat and she swallowed. She then kissed back up his body.

"Nope." He rolled her off before she could slid down on him. He smirks kissing her, "Roll over." He patted her hip.

"And what if I don't want to." She playfully grinned.

"Then I'll make you." He winked and pecked her lips.

"You sure about that?"

"Oh definitely sure."

Since she didn't attempt to move he made her flip over onto her knees.

"Mm baby." She giggled then moaned when he rubbed his tip on her.

"Zack!" She called out when he slammed into her.

As he kept thrusting into he decided to massage her butt.

"Oh fuck Nova!" He moaned as he gripped her ass, pulling her back towards him in sync with his hips making their hips smack together.

"God baby, shit right there." She moaned when she felt him hitting her spot.

All of a sudden her phone went off letting her know she had a message but she just flipped it over.

"Shit!" She moaned loudly when he decided to reach around and start rubbing her mound as he thrusted. "Zack, yes!"

Smiling she stood on her knees so as he rubbed one hand between her legs he began massaging her breasts with the other hand as he laid kisses on her shoulder.

"I fucking love you." He softly roared in her ear.

"Fuck I love you too baby."

He groaned out of pleasure as he felt her tightening around him as she hit her orgasm, he then thrusted a few more times as he hit his.

"Damn baby." He breathed out as they collapsed beside each other.

"Damn is right." She giggled.

"I love make-up sex " He smiles and kisses her forehead when she laid her head on his chest.

"Me too." She grinned. "So what was with the ass grabbing the way you did?"

"I don't know, felt like doing it. I didn't hurt you did I?"

"Oh course not, I loved it." She kisses him.

"I was half tempted to playfully smack it but decided to just grab it instead. Because of the past you know."

"My God." She sat up rolling her eyes, "I wouldn't have cared, this would have been different. I'm over that shit, leave it in the past." She grabbed her phone.

"Shit, I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you."

"Of course you didn't or you wouldn't have said it." She sighs, her mood changed and she started giggling at a message she received.

"What's so funny?" He raised an eyebrow.

"This." She showed him the message from Jimmy.

"When you two are done with your "makeup" sex, let me know and I'll bring Zacks phone back to him. He left it at the studio."

"Oh shit." He laughed, "He had to of showed up and heard us."

"Ya think captain obvious." She giggled.

"Hey now." He pulls her back and tickles her.

"Zack, stop." She giggled then grabbed his hair when he wouldn't stop.

"Ah!" He groaned as he stopped, "Okay okay. Twerp." He chuckled.

"Wow." She giggled, "I haven't been called that in forever."

"Well you're my twerp." He kisses her, playfully bitting on her bottom lip as he pulls away.

"Always and forever." She ran her hand down his cheek.

"Always and forever." He repeated.

She messaged Jimmy back then they got into the shower. But as they were in the shower they had another session of love making.

"That was a long shower you guys." Jimmy smirked as they walked into the living room.

"Fuck! How long have you been there?" Zack groaned.

"Long enough." He playfully gave an evil grin.

"What did you hear boy." She glared at him.

"Oh just how good Zack's little Zack is." Jimmy smirk.

"Oh God." Nova blushed with a giggled, "And by the way, it's definitely not little."

"Oh fuck I didn't want to hear that!" Jimmy cringed covering his ears.

"Serves you right for entering the house without permission." She stuck her tongue out at him.