39- Birthday Sex

Everyone had a little celebration on the beach until it got broke up by a couple police officers.

"Well that was fun while it lasted." Nova giggled as they laid down in bed.

"That it was." He nodded in agreement.

He sat up on his elbow, hovering his upper body over hers and rubbed her stomach.

"My future wife." He grinned down at her.

She smiled, resting her hand on his cheek, "My future husband." She rubbed her thumb over his cheekbone.

They then began kissing passionately as he explored her body with his hand through her clothes which she was only wearing a short nightgown and her panties.

As their kiss got deeper, he slid his hand under her gown, cupped her breast and massage it as he rubbed his thumb on her nipple.

Moving, he positioned himself between her legs, he pulled her nightgown off and tossed it to the floor. As he started placing kisses all over her neck, he pushed himself into her, making her feel his bulge through their clothing, which caused her to hum a moan. Continuing rubbing himself against her he started kissing on her chest.

"Zack." She breathed out.

He nibbled on her left breast before kissing over and doing the same thing to her right breast as she rubbed her hand on the back of his head.

He leans up, kisses her lips then gently grazed his nose down her body, placing kisses down at the same time. The sensation was sending tingles throughout her whole body. Getting to her stomach, he ran his nose around her belly button then worked his way down and kissed her through her panties.

"Mm." She licked her lips, closing her eyes a split second then looked back at him as he hooked his fingers around the hem of her panties and pulled them off her, tossing them somewhere behind him.

She moaned, biting her lips together as he began flicking his tongue on her mound. As he began sucking lightly, he thrusted his fingers into her.

"Oh damn baby." She rubbed his head bending her knees and pushing the balls of her feet into the mattress.

"Zack!" She was trying her hardest to keep her hips still as she arched her back.

Humming into her, he moved his fingers faster thrusting them deeper into her before pulling them out, replacing them with his tongue as he gripped the backs of her thighs.

"Baby! Zack! Shit!" She called out as she began hitting her orgasm, curling her fingers into his hair, making sure not to pull because she didn't want to hurt him.

He licked up her juices before kissing back up her body as he pushed his briefs off then kicked them to the side. Grabbing his head, she pulled his face to hers, kissing him before shoving her tongue into his mouth.

"Mm." He groaned into the kiss as he brushed himself against her wetness.

Leaning on one elbow above her, he rubbed the head between her folds before he guided himself into her. As he thrusted in and out of her, he rest his hands under her shoulder blades, with his palms pushed down on the bed.

"Fuck, Nova." He grumbled, the feeling felt like it was the first time he had been in her even though it wasn't.

She decided to spread her legs wider, to give him more access as she rubbed her fingers up and down the front of him. He took the opportunity to move his hips faster and deeper into her while she moved upwards in sync with his so their hips collided with each other.

"Oh yes!" She pushed her head back so he leans down, and runs the tip of his tongue from the base of her neck to below her ear, where he kisses.

Laying on one elbow, he uses his other hand to knead her breast, "Fuck, I love everything about you." He moans into her ear before rubbing his hand up and down her side, on her thigh before rubbing back up.

"Mm I love everything about you too." She gripped his shoulders, feeling herself getting closer.

"Shit." He moaned feeling her walls tightening more.

She moaned his name as she moved her hands down to his arms to hold tightly as she went through her orgasm.

"Fuck babe." He grumbled throwing his head back then kisses her as he thrusted into her sloppily as he hit orgasm.

Slowing his pace, he thrusted into her deeply a couple more times as he filled her then pecks her lips and collapsed beside her.

"Shit." He breathed out heavily wiping his hands down his face to wipe the sweat off.

~~~~

The next morning Nova woke up, having to pee, she quietly walked into the bathroom. After she was done, she noticed her reflection and cringed, her hair was a disaster and her makeup was smeared. Sighing, she washed her face then took what hair was still in the bun out and brushed her hair out.

"Much better." She mouthed then walked back into the bedroom.

The sight before her made her smirk. Zack was laying there, still sound asleep, with one hand behind his head and the other resting on his chest. But what really had made her smirk was the tent that had been created over his waist.

Climbing into the bed carefully, she moved under the sheets sitting on her knees between his legs, grabbing him, stroking him then slid her mouth down on him. It took her a few times, sliding her lips up and down him before he started to stir.

He slowly opened his eyes, realizing he wasn't dreaming, "Mm babe." He grumbled as he threw the sheet back.

She pulled back, kept stroking him and smiled up at him, "Morning."

"Morning." He smiled back.

She then slid her mouth back down on him, as she used her mouth, she also used her hand at the same time.

"Nova." He groaned out of pleasure, holding her hair back.

After he had his orgasm, shooting his juices into her, she kissed up his body, then slid down on him. As they linked their fingers together, she rocked her hips on him in a fast pace.