13- Reality

Present Day

Nova woke up and started to get out of bed but realized something was on her side. She looked down and seen a tattooed arm draped over her.

She slowly turned and seen a sleeping Zacky laying next to her which made her blush and grin like a kid in a candy store as the previous nights events flooded her mind. But as she went to slowly get up he quickly pulled her back.

"Don't leave me." He grumbled as he snuggled his face into the side of her head. 

"I was just going to make some coffee." She rubbed her fingers up and down his arm softly when he moved it to rest his hand on her shoulder.

"In a few minutes." He moved his hand on the side of her neck, rubbing his thumb on her jawline. "I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too." She sighs with a smile.

As they started kissing, he slowly moved his hand down her body but stopped at her hips. Despite what happened the night before, he didn't want to do anything that made her uncomfortable now that they were both sober.

She smiles, rubbing her tongue along his bottom lip to which he opened his mouth, giving her access to deepened the kiss. As their tongues danced together, he rubbed his hand back and forth between her hips but she gave him permission to go down further by nudging his wrist.

He took the hint and rubbed his fingers between her folds before sliding a couple into her, which caused her to moan into the kiss.

Breaking the kiss, he rest his forehead against hers as he stared into her eyes as he moved his fingers in and out of her.

"Zack." She breathed out staring back at him, seeing pure lust in his eyes, "Babe, fuck."

Moving his fingers faster, he moved down, using his tongue to play with her nipple.

"Oh!" She squeeled rubbing her fingers into his hair.

When he felt her start to tighten up around his fingers, he quickly pulled them out.

"But Zack." She whined.

"I'm going to give you something better." He said deeply into her ear then nipped it with his teeth playfully as he rest between her legs.

"Mm." She grinned.

He smiled at her as he rubbed himself on her mound a few times before sliding into her.

"Mm Nova." He groaned softly in her ear as he thrusted into her.

"Baby, fuck, yes." She moaned grabbing the sides of his neck and pulled his face to hers to kiss him passionately.

All of a sudden they heard his phone going off, instead of answering it, he reached over and hit a button to silence it.

"They can wait." He breathed out.

"Mm good." She started as she kissed his neck, leaving a small mark when she sucked on it.

Flipping over, she smiled down at him, rocking her hips on him as she laced their fingers together, making his hands lay on each side of his head.

"Nova, fuck, I'm so close." He moved his hips in sync with hers.

"Me too babe." She rubbed her nose against his.

"Shit!" He groaned feeling her tighten around him.

As they both hit their orgasms she slammed down on him a couple more times before laying her head on his chest.

"This maybe a cliche thing to say after what we just did,  but I still love you." He rubs her hands up and down her back.

She couldn't help but giggle lightly at his choice of words but turned her head to look at him, "I never stopped loving you neither." She got up and grabbed her clothes to put on, "I'm sorry Zack."

He got up and got dressed, "Sorry for what? For what we just did? Do you regret it already?" He jumped to conclusions.

"Of course not." She groaned, "I meant sorry for leaving like I did. For causing you heartache, I didn't have the guts to say it in person because I was a coward."

"Oh." He walks over grabbing her hand and kisses her fingers, "I understand. Yes I was mad at first but I quickly understood. Especially with the help from Zina. I forgave you because my love for you was stronger than my being upset. It was selfish of me to even be angry for you getting professional help. Let me rephrase that, I wasn't angry at the fact of you getting help, I was pretty much angry because I didn't get to say goodbye."

She sniffled as she nodded, "I didn't mean to stay away for so long. It just happened, and then I heard about the band getting the success through Zina."

"So why didn't you try to get a hold of me?" He spat as they walked into the living room.

"Seriously? Because I had to find me a place to live, I'm in the process of trying to find a job now. The money I have isn't going to last forever." She spat back as she began making coffee.

"Why would you even want that money? That's money that sick fuck earned while tormenting you." He grumbled as he tossed his phone down on the counter.

"Because that's all I have available to me to-" She noticed a female face pop up on his phone, "You better get that, someone named Gena is calling you."

"She can wait."

"So who is she?" She inquired.

"She's uh." He ran his hand through his hair as he sighed, "Some girl that's interested in me."

Nova pursed her lips out, "Right, so you've been with her?"

"What?" He was taken back, "Yeah we have, but not romantically. Look, she knows about you, just like I'm being honest with you, I've been honest with her. She knows you have my heart. Even though I was starting to lose hope I'd ever see you again."

"Wow." She scoffed throwing her head back then points to the door, "Well it's better you leave then, because if you've been with her sexually, she probably thinks you two are a couple. Hence why she's calling you."

"You're who I want, not her." He walks to her but she throws her hands up.

"No, it's okay. You've moved on, I don't blame you, it's fine. I'm not mad at you for it." She nudged him to the door, "Bye Zachary."

He groaned as he stormed out. She leaned against the counter, crying, blaming herself.