27- Studio

"You really going to put that song on the album?" Nova laughed talking about the song A little Piece Of Heaven.

"Yeah, why not?" Jimmy chuckled, "It's a funny song."

"No, it's a disgusting one. You have a twisted sense of humor my dear friend."

"But you love me!"

"Well I mean, who couldn't love this adorable face." She smirked as she pinched his cheeks making him gasp and jerk his head back.

But it wasn't just him moving his head back, because as he leaned back he leaned too far and fell off the small stool.

"Oh fuck!" He laughed with everyone as he sat up, "Zack, your girlfriend is mean. She pushed me off the stool."

Zack started to say something but Nova spoke up, "Oh I did not jerk! Don't blame your loss of balance on me boy." She playfully kicked him in the butt after he stood up.

"Wow, you can actually get your foot up that high?" Johnny laughed.

"Hey don't be jealous." She smirked, "And I'm sure I can get it even higher than that." She winked.

"Prove it." Brian decided to smirk.

Her eyes went wide some, "No! Because I'm in a skirt." She moved the ends on her skirt around which it flowed down to just above her knees.

"Huh uh, nice excuse." Brian chuckled.

"It is not an excuse jerk! If I raised my foot y'all would see everything and the only person who gets to see all of this is Zachary." She said as she motioned her hand over her waist.

"Babe, you know they're not going to let up now that you brought it up." Zack smirked in her ear.

"Of fucking course."She giggled, "Fine." She then did the splits, with one foot in front of her and one behind her,  leaning forward to touch her ankle.

"Well yeah, it's easy for a girl to do that when they're on the floor." Jimmy chuckled.

"You think so?" She got up. When the guys nodded she nudged Zack to the wall smirking then kicked her foot up, resting it on his shoulder.

He instantly smirked, grabbing onto her lower back as she leaned back to look at the guys behind her, "See, told you I could." She grinned, bringing her foot down to stand regular. Thankfully Zack was right there because she about lost her balance, which caused her to laugh.

"Holy shit." Brian slowly said then smirked, "Nice sex position." He winked.

"Oh my God! You pervert!" They laughed at her statement.

"No no, I'm a PRO-vert, get it right." Brian joked.

"Dear lord." She rolled her eyes and flicked the lid of her beer bottle at him, which smacked him in the forehead.

"Nice shot." Matt chuckled.

They then got to work on the songs. The guys talked her into doing the female part of ALPOH and was excited when she finally agreed to do it.

"Want me to scream at the beginning of this song? I think that would be an awesome addition because of the name." Nova smirked pointing to the song 'Scream'.

"You think so?" Jimmy's eyes lit up so she nodded, "You should then."

It was set, she recorded her screaming and put it on the song.

"What's left to record?"

"Well the last song we're doing today is Dear God. We don't record all the songs in one day." Zack smirked, "That would be a long freaking day."

"True."

After the guys recorded the instruments it was Matt's turn to record his vocals. Zack smirked, pulling Nova into his lap.

"Eeks baby!" She silently squealed.

"Sorry." He chuckled as she rest her back against his chest.

"It's okay." She laid her head back on his shoulder, smiling when he laid his head against hers, wrapping his arms around her.

He began rubbing his hands back and forth on her stomach as he lowly sang into her ear, causing her to grin with her eyes closed.

"Dear God the only thing I ask of you. Is to hold her when I'm not around. When I'm much too far away. We all need that person who can be true to you." Was the last thing she heard before she dozed off to sleep.

"Baby, baby wake up." Zack rubbed his hands on her upper arms, lightly shaking her awake.

She took a deep breath as she opened her eyes, "Sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"No, you're good." He chuckled as she sat up more. "Have a good nap?"

"Mhm." She nodded, "How long was I out?"

He looked at the clock then back at her, "Probably half hour or so."

"Shit!" She breathed out as she turned to sit sideways on him, "Well it's your fault I fell asleep."

"And how so?"

She moved her face close to his, placing her hand on his cheek, "Because of your soothing voice in my ear."

"Is that so?"

"Mhm." She smiles and kisses him, rubbing her tongue over his bottom lip.

"Break it up, we don't want to see that shit." Johnny laughed, which caused them to chuckle and Nova to flip him off. "ANY-ways, Jimmy decided to have a get together at his house. You guys are coming right?"

"Of course, I'll never miss a Jimmy party." She clapped with a grin.

Zack and Nova decided to stop and get themselves something to eat before heading over.

"So whose all gonna be there?" She asked as they headed to Jimmy's.

"It's hard telling who all Jimmy invited." He shrugged.

"Ahh okay, hopefully not too many people." She giggled.

"Well if it gets to be too much we can leave okay?"

She rolled her eyes, "Seriously? I'm not fragile, I'll be okay Zack."

"I know you're not." He reaches over and interlaces his fingers with hers then kisses the back of it, "I didn't mean it in a bad way."

"Could have fooled me." She sighed.