45- 1st Night

Instead of flying out that night, Zack and Nova was going to be flying out the next day. They knew it would be better that way in the long run. Be time they got to the suite they were staying in, it was pretty late.

"Ugh, baby!" She whined, "Can you help me? I think the zipper is stuck."

"I can try." He chuckled.

As he worked with the zipper, he finally got it unstuck. But while he unzipped it, he grazed his fingers ever so lightly down her back causing the sensation it was sending through her to bite her bottom lip.

"There, unzipped."

She smiled over her shoulder at him, "Thank you."

She took off her dress and hung it up then turned around to face him with a grin where he sitting on the edge of the bed.

"My sexy husband." She straddled him and cupped the sides of his face.

"My sexy wife." He grinned, grabbing her ass.

As they began kissing, crashing their tongues together, she rocked her hips in a circular motion on him, making him grumble into the kiss.

Kissing his jaw then his neck, she took turns between kissing and lightly sucking all over his neck as he explored every inch possible of her body.

Breaking loose, she stood up and slid her panties off as he took his bottoms off. Straddling him again, she slid down on him and started rocking her hips on him. He instantly started kissing all over her chest, while rubbing his hands up and down her back.

"Zack." She moaned out, rubbing her fingers in his hair. "Oh God baby."

"Mm." He grumbled into her chest.

Feeling herself inch closer and closer to the edge, she moved her hips faster on him.

"Shit, Nova." He held onto her hips.

She threw head back moaning as she went through her climax. He kissed the front of her neck then wrapped his arms around her, standing with her in his arms. He then laid them down in the bed, and thrusted back into her.

"Mm." She licked her lips, wrapping her arms loosely around his neck, placing her hands on the back of his head as he thrusted in and out of her while nipping her neck.

"Oh, Zack." She lifted her legs to wrap them around his waist as she had heard him moaning into her neck.

Feeling her walls tightening around him for the second time that night, he began thrusting harder, feeling himself hitting his orgasm.

"Oh yes!" She moaned, feeling him release inside her at the same time she hit her orgasm.

"Fuck." He breathed out, relaxing on top of her as she let her legs fall to the bed.

He kissed her collarbone up to her lips.

"I love you." She smiled into the kissing.

"I love you too."

His hot breath hitting her lips, brushing the side of his nose against hers, he kisses her one more time before laying beside her, pulling her to lay her head on his chest.

After a few minutes of silence, she turned her head, kisses his nipple before flicking her tongue over her, causing him to hiss with a smile.

"Are you trying to go for round two?" He smirked.

"Maybe." She said innocently before barely tracing the tip of her tongue around his nipple.

Kissing all over his chest, she moved her hand down, grabbing him and began stroking him.

"Damn, Nova." He breathed out.

He sucked in a breath when she tightened her grip some. In a quick motion, she moved down, taking all of him into her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down in him.

"Oh my God babe." He grumbled with a grin as he grabbed the sheets under him. "Shit!"

She started moving her mouth faster, making him hit the back of her throat while fondling him. Gripping the sheets tighter, he lost all control and exploded inside her mouth.

"Fuck." He groaned out as he relaxed, "Fuck that was amazing."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." She snickered as she kissed up his body.

"Definitely did."

When she got to his chest, he flipped them over.

"Now it's your turn to explode." He smirked, then kissed down her body.

He spread her legs more, kissed her folds then slowly ran his tongue between them. Biting her lips together, she smiled down him.

"Zack." She whimpered, as he flicked his tongue on her mound a few times.

He quickly slid his tongue into her as far as it could go then slowly pulled out, ran his tongue up to her mound then did everything again. Smiling into her, hearing her enjoying everything he was doing to her.

"Baby!" She arched her back when he kept thrusting his tongue in and out of her as he rubbed his fingers on her mound. 

As he worked his mouth on her, he could tell she was getting closer as he kept switching back and forth from using his tongue on her mound with his fingers inside her then fingers on her mound with his tongue inside her.

Moaning into her as she moan while hitting her orgasm. He made sure to clean up her juices before kissing back up her body.

Pulling his face to hers, she kissed him deeply, hitting her tongue against his.

"I don't what it is about tonight but this is what keeps happening." He smirks, making her feel that he was still hard, "Did you slip me something in one of my drinks?" He joked.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." She giggled, moving her hips to brush against his.

"Mm." He grumbled before thrusting into rougher than he meant to.

"Woo, baby, fuck that felt good."

"What this?" He pulled out then thrust into her roughly again.

"Yes." She moaned with a nod.

He smirks and kept thrusting in and out of her roughly, making sure not to hurt her.

After they both had hit their orgasms again that night, they relaxed and cuddled next to each other.