25- New Adventures

"Zack, just because Jimmy and me joke together like we do doesn't mean anything. You're the one I love, where as he's basically a brother to me." Nova said as they got into the room.

"So why is it you can let loose with him but not with me?"

"Maybe cause it's easier. He doesn't treat me like some porcelain weak doll that could shatter if someone tries to violate me again. I'm way stronger than that." She sat on the edge of the bed. "Why can't you see that? Ever since that night on the bus it's like you want to shelter me or some shit."

He crouched down in front of her and takes her hands in his, "Baby, I know you're strong. It's just, I don't want to lose you again, I finally got you back. And I'm just trying to protect you."

"I'm grateful you want to protect me but I don't need protection all the time damnit." She squeezed his hands, "You're supposed to be my boyfriend not my parent Zack."

"I'm not trying to be a parent to you." He stood up, "I'm sorry for trying to be a protective boyfriend over my girlfriend who went years through abuse." He threw his hands out then let them drop, "So you want me to stop is that it? Want me to just leave you alone and not worry about you?"

"No of course not, not fully anyways. I just wish you'd turn it down a notch, God sometimes I feel suffocated because you always want to be right there when I drink or when I get high. What do I have to do to prove that just because I'm intoxicated like the rest of our friends, that I'm not weak? I know my limits and I stop before I get to that point. Why can't you see that? Why do you think that night I got up and went into the bathroom? Wasn't just because I had to pee, I splashed water on my face to sober up because I seen that asshole eyeballing me all night."

"So why didn't got say anything?"

She stood up to be face to face with him, "Why? And cause problems? We were all having fun and I didn't want to ruin that for anyone, of course it got went to shit anyways but that's not the point."

He sighed closing his eyes for a second then cups the side of her face, "Baby, I'm sorry." He stares into her eyes, "I promise I'll try to do better. I do trust you, I trust you with my life. I love you so much."

"I love you so much too." She said softly as she placed her hands on his sides.

He kisses her passionately. Smiling into the kiss she slid her hands under his shirt to touch his warm skin which caused him to hiss because he hands were cold.

"Whats wrong?" She giggled.

"Your hands are so cold."

"Cold hands warm heart." She smirked as she rubbed his lower back.

"Is that so?" He stated with his lips brushing up against hers.

"Mhm my grandma used to tell me that all the time." She smiled then began kissing him with his thumbs rubbing back and forth on her jaw.

Pulling away she pulled his shirt off and kissed his chest, nipping with her teeth a little.

"Baby." He hisses with a smile.

She smirked and did it again as she moved her hands down. As soon as his pants were undone she pushed them down along with his underwear. She sat on the edge of the bed as she took him into her mouth.

"Fuck!" He threw his head back grunting when she moved her lips back and forth on his length.

Moaning onto him she began deep throating him as he ran his hands through her hair.

"Nova, baby, oh fuck." He breathed out, licking his lips as he moved his hips in sync with her head. "Shit shit." He grunted as he finally shot his load into her to which she smiled up at him and swallowed it. "Your turn." He grinned, taking her shirt off then nudged her to lay back.

"But baby-"

"No buts." In a swift move he pulled her panties off then rubbed his finger on her as he stood on his knees.

She bit her lips together as he slid his fingers in her and ran his tongue on her mound.

"Oh!" She whined when he moved his fingers faster. "Zack!" It came out as a moan when he replaced his fingers with his tongue and decided to get frisky by sticking a finger into her behind, "Oh, what the fuck. Fuck that feels good." She cupped the sides of his head, bending her knees and resting her feet on his shoulders.

Smirking into her he had to place his other hand between her hips to keep still.

"Mm." He moaned into her when he felt her walls tightening around his tongue.

She had to grip the sheets as she hit her climax. Standing up  he rubbed his hands up her sides as he kissed up her. Rubbing his head on her, he started kissing on her breasts.

"Baby, stop. We can't."

"Why?" He rubs his thumb in a circular motion on her nipple.

"I ran out of pills yesterday so I wasn't able to take any today."

"Shit, and I don't have a condom." He grumbled, resting his head on her shoulder. Then a thought popped into his head, "We could always try..." He grazed himself on her behind.

She smirked then nodded, he smiled back as he stood straighter, putting her legs over his shoulders, he thrusted into her a couple times before slowly entering her other hole causing her to squeal while closing her eyes tightly but she urged him to keep going.

Holding onto her thighs he thrusted into her as they both moaned.

"Fuck, yes baby right there!" He had moved one of his hands to rub his thumb on her as he thrusted into her.

Once they were both satisfied they climbed on to the bed more and began cuddling.