Adventurer's Guild Exam 1

Three months passed by in a blink of an eye, and nothing unexpected happened. That also depends on how I interpret an unexpected situation, I was worried about the conjurer making unnecessary problems for me since he served the royal family, he should have the connection to cause trouble for me. But I think the king took that matter into his hand or he just amount to that much.

Still, pretty daring to cut the leg off a royal servant in front of the king and the Queen, even if I say so myself.

I couldn't cause anymore commotion here in the city than I already have, and get in someone's eye to get myself killed. The priorities should be to get an adventurer's licence first and set out to Beast Glades to test my new limits.

I trained Mana Circle...beginning to have second thoughts on the name...I have enough funds to get an easy-going life for the next ten centuries if I were to go back to Etistin.

But my initial goal would have to be compromised to do so, 'That's not an option, is it?'

"Good morning master" a female voice rang in my ears while the sizzling sound of curtains in the background, to let the sunlight enter the room.

"When did I pass out Layla?" I asked while rubbing my eyes to adjust to the sudden exposure to light.

"You passed around midnight" so I was able to keep it for three hours, A progress to say the least.

I was training my Mana sense for how long I can keep it till I pass out, and after initially only being able to keep it active for 15 minutes. I did put a lot of time and practice these past months.

And by the way, Layla is one of the three female slaves I unwillingly bought. I gave them a choice between staying and leaving to where ever they wanted with funds for a few months.

They decided to stay, and they have been serving me ever since. Well, I will be leaving the house so someone needs to keep it clean, while I come back once in a while.

What's bothering me though is the screen in front,

[New Quest: New Heights]

[Condition: Kill 10,000 Mana Beasts]

[Count: 0/10,000]

[Time Limit: 2 years 11 months 29 days 23 hours 59 minute 59 seconds]

The system which has been sleeping for quite some time has initiated a quest out of no-where.

[Penalty: failing to complete the quest will result in permanent decrease of 100 stat points randomly]

100 stat points are a lot to lose, but since the reward and penalty are proportional the bigger the penalty the bigger the reward. The only problem is the number of monsters I have to kill 10,000.