Chapter 6

A new day, started with exercise.

While it was not a challenge he had to complete, '21-day rule, states that a new habit can be picked at a minimum of 21 days, and doing it close to a month has instilled this new habit of his'

And even if there weren't any rewards for it, exercise was in no way going to harm his body.

He realized after raising his stats, that the exercise which almost made him huff in tiredness can be completed easily, he completed the whole set of 100 squats, 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups and 10km running in less than 2 hours and it was only dawn-break.

There was a huge improvement in his physique to the point he can see the visible changes in his muscle. He was thinking if he'd become a giant if he continues to raise his stats, but that was a problem for future him.

After awakening his core, he can now feel the mana inside his body and if he concentrates enough using his 'Sense Strengthening' and mana to his ears and eyes, he can see things far away and clearly at that like binoculars but with also able to listen to sound.

The next thing was he can envelop his body into mana to make it more durable and act as a defensive barrier against strong impact.

To Alexander's understanding, mana was shapeless like water and can be formed in different shapes if one has enough control over it; but it was difficult for the current him.

If he concentrates enough mana, on his fist he can pack enough power to kill an average adult with a punch alone and if lucky enough a distracted mage with a surprise attack.

Which was a big improvement from the previous him, who was at the mercy of teen thugs.

The next thing he has to figure out is how to kill D-class mana beasts and not once but 5 times in the next week.

Confidence was good, seeing his improvements but overconfidence will lead to downfall.

The weakest D-class mana beast were wild Dogs, they can be killed with a bit effort and tricks, but due to them not being strong enough individually they hunt in groups of three to five.

And facing multiple at once was not a good idea, since he can't gauge their strength with the information he got by residents.

But the plus side was he didn't have to travel to Beast Glades to find these beasts.

The forest between Telmore and Etistin was house to these beast groups and they were part of the reason why escorting was a profession it was taken by retired adventurers.

'But I don't have to go to the city of Telmore rather my destination is the forest lying around it.'

He packed essentials like food, water etc. that will be helpful in camping and survival at night, it was not a single-day mission he could have to stay for a few days inside the forest.

After putting all the necessities inside his inventory, he set out towards the forest.

Enhancing his legs with mana to cover more distance than he normally can.

The forest was only beautiful from the outside, inside there could be anything; the uneven ground, tall grass blocking his vision were decreasing the rate at which he was covering the distance so he decided to continue further using the trees.

That way he can not only observe the situation on the ground but his speed will also increase.

After deciding on, he climbed the tree and began hoping from one to another while looking down to the ground to check for possible prey to hunt.