Vincent Helstea

-Next day-

Alexander's POV

"Another day started" I raised myself from the bed to head outside for the exercise, since I can't practice combat here, I would have to satisfy myself with some heavy exercise.

After ordering my meal I went outside, after completing my daily routine; I went to the inn.

"Breakfast ready?" I asked

"Right away" the inn owner replied before going to the kitchen to take my plate.

The meal was lavish for someone who has yet to grasp the skill of cooking. 'Even after 3 years, I can't roast meat perfectly'

'Maybe, if there was a skill related to that; it would've been better'

After taking a bath I went to my next destination Auction House, I could sell them at stores too but they are likely to down-pay me but at auction, I can just make a deal of distribution.

But old man Jack told me that's a double edge sword, if the item is sold less than expected I would lose too, then again it only happens to materials that come with a decoration purpose.

Mana cores and swords are an item to snatch even among the nobles.

After strolling around for an hour, I reached in front of Helstea Auction House.

And I should press on the word 'Breathtaking'. To add House in the name of this building was really downgrading, it towered above any nearby building. There were conjurers and augmenters guarding the gates.

When I tried to enter one of the guards asked for the reason, after some reasoning I managed to get by him and was led to the owner's office.

The owner of Helstea Auction House, Vincent Helstea wasn't a born noble nor was passed down with enormous wealth by his ancestors, he made all this wealth by himself. So, it is sufficient to say he had a talent for making money.

I would say he was either that great or that shrewd.

"Sir, there is a boy who wants to trade beast cores for Auction house" the guard went in first to take the permission, well customs.

"Send him"

After a few minutes I was allowed to go inside.

-Vincent's POV-

This year marks the 10th Anniversary of Helstea House, and the event is approaching fast; I need to get all the best products for the Auction Event.

-Knock-

"Come inside"

A guard who was guarding the main door came here, is there something going on at the main gate?

"Sir, there is a boy who wants to trade beast cores for Auction house"

Beast Cores, what else could attract the attention of all high and mighty mages than beast cores, I had my doubts when the guard called the person a boy, but to actually think a boy not more than 8 entered the room.

White shoulder-length hair, black eyes contrasting his hair, and a normal-looking attire. Even with all this, his gaze was no less than Arthur's; like evaluating the things on a scale of 1 to 10 where 1 would mean not worth his time.

After looking around the office his eyes turned to me, "Are you Vincent Helstea? The owner of this auction house?"

"Yes, I'm the owner of this Auction House" I had urged, to reprimand the boy for his behaviour but the invisible pressure I felt after he entered the room stopped me, are all children around this age have this pressure, why does it feel like I'm standing against demise; refusing its wishes would be sentencing myself to the mercy of devil with my own hands.