Having A Plus-Size S/o~

ابدأ من البداية

~ She loves to lay her head in your lap... Just something about it makes her feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Aѕgσяє:

~ He doesn't think much of it. I mean, the Underground had such a variety of monsters, who is he to judge?

~ He loves holding you in his arms. Soft fur + a soft human? Amazing <3

~ Please, lay on him. Or at the very least, let him lay on you. He's so touch-starved, he'll relish and adore any affection he can give or receive.

~ He'd also love to brush/ play with your hair while you sit in his lap. You might find some flowers nested in your hair afterward, though.

Gяιℓℓву:

~ Again, another man that absolutely does not care. You're dating a literal fire elemental, he literally cannot judge you for how you look when he's made of fire.

~ (I also like to think he has like- a small stomach pouch? And not rock-hard abs almost all the fanart depicts?)

~ He loves to lay on your stomach, especially when he's pissy about Sans not paying his fucking tab-

~ Your overall presence just brings him so much comfort, especially on his off days. He loves all of you, and that won't be changing anytime soon.

Nαρѕтαвℓσσк:

~ They do not care what body type their S/o has. They're just happy to be with you <3

~ Like, out of ALL the monsters in the Undergound, you chose THEM? They're so grateful.

~ They're not the best at emotional support, so any comfort in that area is gonna be tough.

~ They will, however, give you small, but meaningful compliments. And then you'll shoot one back, and then it turns into a praise fest. (And they love every second of it!)

Mєттαтση:

~ In private, he loves to call you "Squishy"!

~ Don't give him that bullshit excuse "I'm too heavy" when he's carrying you. "*Dramatic gasp* You! Are! Not! *Pokes your cheek* You are perfect, love. You will never be "too heavy"!"

~ He personally tailors the most FABULOUS clothes for you! (And he adores every second of it)

~ He loves cuddling with you. He's a big bulky metal robot... and you?! A soft, squishy, warm human <3

🆄🅽🅳🅴🆁🅵🅴🅻🅻

Eмвєя:

~ I'd like to think he's decently chubby himself, though some of it is muscle because of all the fights he's been through.

~ After a long day, he looks forward to laying on your stomach! (If you're not comfy with that, he's completely fine with laying on your thighs!)

~ If you're feeling down about yourself, he'll try his best to cheer you up. Though he isn't the best at verbal comfort, he'll comfort you through actions: Kissing your stomach/ thighs, back rubs, etc.