"Well, how long will it take you to build all 5?" Jun asks Alex excitedly.

"Uh, hm... Well, I might need more dragon scales, and we'll have to harvest another batch of dragon gel, let it dry..." Alex begins to explain as she taps on her tablet. "Probably a few days." she tells Jun.

"A few days?" Jun asks Alex shocked. "Oh, come on, Alex!" she snaps at her.

Alex gulps when she suddenly got snapped at, hiding her face behind her tablet as Jun gasps realizing what she did

"Sorry." she apologizes in a soft voice. "I didn't mean to snap." she tells Alex. "The suits are amazing. Take all the time you need." she finishes dejectedly walking to Wu & Wei.

Jun hugs her dragon as it growls softly in response

Ryu looks at the others as they walk to her

"Uh, Jun? You okay?" Ryu asks her putting his right hand softly on her left shoulder.

"Fine." she says simply. "I just really needed to get out of here today, you know? Clear my head." she explains to the group.

Ryu turns to look at Alex as he gives her a look

Understanding what he means, she walks to Jun

"Well, we have 2 fire suits." Alex says to her holding up 2 fingers. "Uh, why don't you and Ryu just go?" she suggests.

"Yeah, why don't you and Ryu..." D'Angelo says agreeing with Alex until he realizes what she said. "Wait, what? Without us?" he asks shocked. "But I've been dying to see the..." he begins to explain as he sees the deadpan looks of Alex & Tom as Ryu clears his throat, nodding his head and gesturing his arm to Jun.

D'Angelo finally knows what the rest is trying to do

"Oh! I-I mean, that's a..." he stammers. "That's a great idea! You and Ryu just go." he tells Jun.

Jun turns back to her boyfriend

"What do you say, Ryu? You up for it?" she asks him.

"Me?" he asks rhetorically. "I'm already dressed for the occasion." he adds, pointing to himself.

Jun puts on her Fire Suit as they get on their dragons and fly to the Fire Realm

*A while later they're flying through the Fire Realm*

Ryu & Jun cheer and laugh as they fly through the Fire Realm

Some of the wild dragons chirp and chitter as they fly by

Some animals jump in an and out the lava like dolphins do

"I can't believe how much wildlife lives in this furnace." Jun says amazed.

"Me either." Ryu says equally amazed. "We might actually find some answers out here, bud." he says to Thunder. "Keep your eyes open for that dragon symbol." he tells him.

Thunder growls softly in response

They continue flying for a while

"Hey, Ryu. Thanks. I needed this today." Jun tells Ryu.

This causes him to let out a soft laugh

"Ride or die." he says to her as he holds out his right fist.

Jun does the same with her left fist as they air fist-bump

"But, man, it's hot out here." she tells him, starting to feel the heat of the Fire Realm.