A Collaring Like No Other Pt. 2

- Jules' POV -

Hearing that Ripley and I were going to also be having a private celebration, between just the two of us, had my heart rate skyrocketing. Excitement filled my chest as I thought of everything it would or even possibly could entail.

Would there be Impact Play? Sensory Play? Maybe even Wax Play?

My mind was racing as I tried to come up with numerous things we had done before, and things that we had recently discussed together that we wanted to try. But I couldn't be certain because Ripley needed to be trained in some of the Plays that we had talked about, and I don't think he was, seeing as how we're always together. Even when we aren't physically together, I know he isn't training since he is working hard trying to keep the mailroom running efficiently.

There are still some troubles down there, but Ripley has it all covered. He has done what he likes to call 'spring cleaning' by getting rid of those who oppose him and the way things have been run, and bringing in new hires. If they didn't match his expectations or couldn't handle it, he got rid of them as well. He knows how the mailroom is supposed to be run and expects nothing less than perfection, and I was grateful for that because he was helping me to efficiently run my company in a big way, even if others didn't see it that way.

"Jules, are you okay?" Ripley asked me softly from where he was sitting beside me at the long table that we were all sitting at, still on the roof.

We were on the opposite side of where Ripley proposed to me, the roof here had been cleaned up and redone for a small engagement party with our family. There was a long, eight-seater dark-stained teak wooden table on which we were currently sitting, with matching dark-stained teak wood chairs that were sturdy and durable - meaning they were more than suitable for my large body. Surrounding the table were several strands of Edison bulb lights strung all above the top of the table, connecting to thin metal poles that went across the rooftop. A large canvas top covered above the table and lights to protect us from the elements with more lights to the sides of us, wrapping around additional thin metal poles that held the canvas up. It served to protect us, and darken the area for a more relaxed, and comfortable feel while simultaneously allowing for the bright yellow glow from the Edison bulbs to brighten things up and make everything cheerful and joyous, adding to the overall celebratory atmosphere.

"Yes, Ripley. I'm okay, just thinking," I told him as I smiled down at him.

"About?" He pressed with a slight glint in his eye that made me blush some. He knew, at least partly, of what I was thinking, and he just wanted me to say it out loud.

"Later...and what we are going to be doing," I said shyly.

"I love how shy you get before a scene. It's also so ironic considering how much you beg me for more soon after," he teased me as he ran his hand along my thigh.

I shivered as my body filled with heat, prompting me to reach for my wine glass, and take a slow, but small drink from it. The rich, fruity flavor of the red wine washed over my palate, with soft notes of plum and cherry, the two most dominant flavors in the wine.

"I believe that our dinner here is all done for the evening," Pépé said, and when I looked at him, there was a knowing glint in his eyes. I was struck by how similar he and Ripley were in the way that their eyes shined with either mischief or hidden meaning. It was frighteningly similar.

"Yes, most of the food here is almost gone," Mamie said with a proud smile, as she had made most of the food, my mère having made a few dishes herself. The table itself was packed full of various types of food, the cuisine, of course, being French, and there were several bottles of wine strewn out across the table, each bottle suiting at least one person's taste at the table. No wine would ever go to waste with us, especially since we had all, except for Xora, grown up drinking wine like it was plain grape juice.