Rewarding a Nice Recovery

TIME SKIP- Three Weeks

- Jules' POV -

Time has seemed to fly by ever since I was released from the hospital a little over two and a half weeks ago, probably nearing three though. Most of the time, I've been pretty much in the clouds because of the high dosage of painkillers I'm on due to my messed up nether regions, meaning that time seemed to fly by at the speed of light.

Since my injury, I have a newfound respect for women and the fact that whenever they go to the bathroom, they sit down on the toilet. Because I hate it. I've had to sit down even when peeing because I couldn't hold my member to guide it in the right direction. After all, any kind of motion from it had me going dizzy from the pain. I have always detested having to sit on the toilet, even when going to the second part of the bathroom - if you understand what I mean - due to my significantly larger build than most. I probably looked like one of those silly circus clowns on a child's tricycle: ridiculous. But being forced to do so more frequently, I was sick of it and would always do everything I could just to put off needing to go.

But Ripley, the amazing dominant, boyfriend, and love of my life that he is, instantly took notice of my extreme distaste and had ordered a custom-made toilet that was big enough for me and didn't make me feel ridiculous like I always felt. He had it express shipped to my house - as that was where we both had been living since I got out of the hospital - and put into place immediately upon arrival. The one thing I wasn't too fond of was that he refused to allow me to pay a single cent for it, claiming that this was just one of the many apology gifts I would be getting since it was "his fault" that I had gotten injured in the first place.

It most definitely was not, and I had told him as much, but my stubborn boyfriend didn't want to hear it, and I knew he would ignore me and my every word in opposition, so I spent the vast majority of my time pouting at him. Sadly, my attempt at guilt-tripping him into not being guilty about something no one expected to happen didn't work.

Another thing that he has done for me is getting my work to me to do that, at his request, was being dropped off at my house by Cheri, and I didn't mind too much. I loved my job and my company anyway, but what made me enjoy it more was the fact that Ripley was almost always by my side as I worked.

The first couple of days, I will admit, I didn't do much work since I spent most of my time ogling him and wanting to stay as close as I could to him, but after two days, he put a stop to that with what was possibly the worst threat I've ever heard:

"If you won't do your work with me in here, I'll just leave and go elsewhere so you can focus."

Needless to say, I was the most productive that I've ever been. I also had a feeling that he wouldn't be too far from me since he was always near, making sure I didn't need anything or wasn't in any kind of pain, which I loved, but I didn't want to pressure him too much and make that threat a reality.

Regardless, I was thoroughly enjoying this injury even if it was a literal pain in my lower region because it meant more time spent with Ripley who was currently acting as my nurse as he began to give me the daily check-up that he had been giving me since the day we left the hospital.

My shirt was off, leaving my broad chest bare, and I wore only a pair of loose, thin slate grey boxers that allowed everything to rest where it was without confinement. If it was up to me, I wouldn't be wearing them at all, but Ripley insisted that I wore at least something. He claimed it was so that I could allow myself to readjust to having something around me down there, but I like to think that it was because the sight down below was just too tempting for him to bear.

He started by gently caressing my chest which had me relaxing under his soothing touch. Once relaxed, he leaned down, pressing his ear to the center of my chest as he listened to ensure that my heart rate wasn't elevated or I was experiencing any breathing abnormalities, both of which were possible side effects of the medication I took. He took all possible side effects extremely seriously, always checking to see if I was experiencing any. After that, he lifted his arm, resting his forearm against my forehead to check my temperature - fever being another possible side effect - before deeming me okay.