Jules' Parents

ONE MONTH LATER

- Jules' POV -

It's been a month since Ripley and I first went to the BDSM club, Strike-Through, and watched the sensory play demonstration where he gave me my first orgasm since we've been together. Really, it was my first orgasm in a long while.

Since our visit to Strike-Through a month ago, Ripley and I have been back there numerous times. Time permitting, we tried to go every other week. We - more specifically me - wanted to go every weekend, but that wasn't possible given my constantly busy schedule.

As much as I love my publishing company and being the CEO, it really sucked when it came to making time to spend with my dominant. But, like the amazing dominant and boyfriend that he is, Ripley understood that duty called, even when I didn't want it to. There had more times than I could count where he literally forced me to go do my work to get it done and out of the way so that I would get the free time I desired, bribing me with time spent with him after my work was done.

Another thing since going to Strike-Through more regularly is that Ripley constantly teases me with what's going on in his head concerning our first scene together. I have never wanted something more in my life than I do when it came to wanting for the time to come for it.

It also didn't help that whenever I asked or brought it up, he would merely smirk at me and brush off the question before swiftly changing the subject to something else, letting out soft chuckles as I silently sulked at the lack of information that I desperately craved.

Another common thing between the two of us is that every day we had lunch, the time always being the same as the first time we had lunch together, two o'clock. That time period had even been blocked out on my schedule, at Ripley's request, which I, in turn, instructed Cheri to do so.

I, of course, was happy to do so for him because not only was that what he had asked of me and I wanted to please him, but also because it ensured that I was guaranteed at least an hour a day with him. It was guaranteed because I made sure everyone knew that I was to never be disturbed during my lunch hour with Ripley. After all, that was our sacred time. The sacred time where I could rid myself of my faux dominant facade and be my true, submissive self.

Looking at the small digital clock that I had on the right side of my desk, I smiled seeing that it was three minutes until two. Just three more minutes until I could relax and be with Ripley, enjoying whatever lunch he had chosen for our lunch today.

That was part of our relationship, so to speak. I didn't like having to find things for lunch - or any meal really - since I was such a naturally indecisive person, which I had told Ripley. He wasn't happy with the knowledge, especially when I let it slip that there would times I would just skip meals because I didn't know what to have, deciding that nothing was better than stressing over something.

So, with the promise of making more decisions on other things to help with my indecisiveness - and eating a proper full three meals a day with added snacks - Ripley took the lead in meals and planned them.

My office door opened, making me swing my head up in excitement only for it to be instantly stamped out when it wasn't Ripley entering my office.

"Wow, don't look so happy to see me, why don't you, connard?" Bastien said, rolling his eyes at me as he walked into my office.
(asshole)

He walked over to my couch, dropping himself down onto it and making himself comfortable.

"Can I help you with something, Bast?" I asked him, pushing my work to the side knowing that I wouldn't be completing anymore at the moment.