Building His Anticipation

- Ripley's POV -

It's been a week since I purchased my new car which I really like, and I have to say, this past week has been an extremely amazing one. Well, it has been for me, but not so much for my precious jewel.

Every chance I had, I took it and used it to my advantage to tease my precious boyfriend who I nearly rendered to tears on more than one occasion this week with how desperate he is. He has begged me all week long for something to relieve him, but I've denied him every time.

He may think I'm trying to kill him - which I have heard him mutter once or twice in French - but I'm doing it all to build him up for Saturday, or today specifically. You may be wondering: Why is that? Well, it is because tonight is when I plan for us to have our first scene together.

Jules knows nothing of this though, and I intend to keep it that way until the very last second. The scene will be taking place at Strike-Through in my private room because it has everything I need, it just needs to be ready and prepared for my use tonight with everything located where it's easily accessible. Also, when we are inevitably heard tonight, I know that no noise complaints will be called and that I have free reign over my precious jewel. 

And I can't fucking wait.

Since being together, we have discussed one another's likes, dislikes, and limits, all so that when the time came, I would know just how far I could push him. And, boy do I plan on pushing him as far as I can without it being too much for him.

As I prepared myself a cup of coffee, I smirked, knowing just how amazing tonight would be and how desperate he will be. I also know that his being able to abstain from cumming will be a testament to his self-restraint what with how pent up he is.

I sipped on my black coffee while grabbing my phone from the counter just to the left of me, pulling up our text messaging thread.

"Good morning, my precious jewel. How are you this morning?" I sent him our routine morning greeting.

"Fine, Sir," was his curt reply which had me chuckling into my mug.

He wasn't a morning person anyway but coupled with his continued orgasm denial, he was even grouchier than normal. And I found it fucking adorable.

"I'm doing fine as well, thank you for asking," I sent, smirking to myself because he would probably be shitting himself in an attempt to redeem himself from his lapse in attitude.

Sure enough, his next text was him doing just that.

"I'm sorry, Sir, I didn't mean to be rude! I just woke up and I have a manuscript that I have to look over because the author is being a jerk and hassling me. I'm sorry, Sir! Oh, and good morning!"

I was well aware of the author of the manuscript he was talking about. She was a bitch who believed that her writing was the best thing to ever exist and that it would fly off shelves the moment it was printed and that because of Jules's "laziness" he was keeping her from making a profit to pay for her bills or something of the sort. I had briefly looked over the email she had sent him and it stated something along the lines of that, but I'm not too sure as I was too busy kneading his cock, only increasing his annoyance when I had denied him as per usual.

If it wasn't for the fact that the author was a female, I would have had half a mind to teach her disrespectful ass some manners, alas she wasn't. But I had a pretty good feeling if I asked Xora, she would be more than willing to take matters into her hands in an effort to help Jules, as well as myself. I wasn't going to do that, at least I wouldn't so long as she didn't do or say anything more to hurt my precious jewel's feelings.

"I know, Jules. She is a royal pain. But, I have some good news for you."

"What?" He replied almost instantly, his head no doubt cocked to the side like a puppy's as he tends to do when he's intrigued yet excited about something.

"You have virtually the whole day to work on her manuscript because I won't be seeing you until tonight at seven," I sent back, fully prepared for his insistent line of questioning and possibly him begging me to come over earlier.

"Why so late? I don't care what she thinks. I'm already tempted to throw the entire thing in the trash just so I don't have to deal with her anymore. What if I go to your house and work on the manuscript?"

Once again, I chuckled. I knew him like the back of my hand.

"I have plans with Xora today up until then, so no, you can't come over because I won't be here. Your house is perfectly fine, and do not throw away her manuscript. No matter how rude she is, you need to be the bigger person and at least give her writing a shot."

I didn't have plans with Xora. I had plans to go to the club to look things over, but I wasn't telling him that. In case he did happen to ask Xora or even Bastien, I had told the pair my plan, and they agreed to go along with my plan. Bastien seemed thrilled to hear that Jules and I would have our first scene, but I know it was so he could tease him about it later. I didn't mind, so long as they kept everything a secret.

"Fine, but I don't want to be," he replied, and I could just imagine his exasperated groan.

"Okay, well, I have to go now and so do you so you can get started on her manuscript. I will pick you up later and text you what to wear later as well," I sent.

"Okay, Sir. I just hope to finish this by then I will see you later as well."

I smiled at my phone before setting it to the side to wash my now empty mug and put it away. Once that was done, I walked upstairs, dressing in a pair of slate gray cargo shorts, a deep navy shirt, and some loafers before heading back downstairs, collecting my keys and phone before heading over to the club to do some finalizing, and ensuring that everything is as it should be.